Talk

Advanced search

Stuffy/runny nose..?

(5 Posts)
bananascanturnonlamps Mon 06-May-19 13:23:02

It's strange but one of my first pregnancy symptoms (been pregnant 3 times) is this and sneezing. I always seems to get a BFP around 9/10 dpo as well. Wish you all the luck in the world.

Whatwillhappentomorrow Mon 06-May-19 13:12:09

I always get a stuffy, runny nose at the start of pregnancy. Apparently it's due to increased circulation.

itwasalovelydreamwhileitlasted Mon 06-May-19 13:02:49

I randomly had a really blocked nose that came out of no where around 8dpo - I did get a BFP that month but ended in miscarriage x

PurpleDaisies Mon 06-May-19 12:13:59

What you’re describing is typical of having a cold/hay fever not pregnancy. They’re very common. Women who are pregnant get colds/hay fever as much an women who don’t. It’s easy to think the two things are related.

Good luck though, you may be pregnant anyway but the cold symptoms don’t mean anything.

Gryffindork7 Mon 06-May-19 12:10:15

I’m currently 4 days post 5 day transfer, so technically 9dpo, and this morning and yesterday morning I’ve woke up with a stuffy nose like I’ve got an awful cold... within a couple of hours it clears up, and I’ve heard that it can be a sign of pregnancy. I’m trying so hard not to symptom spot but this seems unusual, considering it’s just for a few hours after waking. Has anyone else had this and gone on to get a BFP?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »