Talk

Advanced search

Cd10 period cramps help

(4 Posts)
magpiecounter Sun 05-May-19 21:23:24

My cycles are usually really regular and I never get period pains as a rule. However I'm cd10 and I'm in pain! Like real pain that is stopping me walking about and all I can do is a hot water bottle because we are ttc still so can't take any otc painkillers for obvious reasons.

Does anyone know why my period is starting so so early?

Squiff70 Sun 05-May-19 21:31:57

I don't know, are you sure it's not ovulation pain on CD10? You can take paracetamol - it's perfectly safe to take during TCC AND during pregnancy.

magpiecounter Sun 05-May-19 21:37:00

My clinic nurse has said strictly no paracetamol or ibuprofen whilst ttc and waiting to start ivf.

I don't get ovulation pain but worried I might be developing another cyst which will destroy our ivf hopes obviously. Maybe I should book an appointment. The clinic is five hours away though so it might not be possible especially as it's a bank holiday.

Squiff70 Sun 05-May-19 21:55:45

I had no idea, I'm sorry if I have given you misadvice contrary to that given to you by a fertility clinic. I have no idea what's causing your pain but I hope it recifies itself quickly and with minimal distress to you flowers

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »