Talk

Advanced search

Genuinely felt I was pregnant this month...

(2 Posts)
BrewdogMillionaire Sat 04-May-19 14:57:09

Logically I knew my chances were slim (not sure we DTD at the right times). But my period was late and I felt bloated for 2 weeks. Got what must have been an evap line on the pregnancy test...but at the time it looked like a faint positive.

AF just started and I feel like crap.

Ideally we wouldn't be trying yet as in 2 years' time my career will be in a better place. But I can't get the desire to have a baby out of my head. Not sure what I want from this thread, just wanted to get it off my chest.

Luckylola12 Sat 04-May-19 23:24:44

@brewdogmillionaire sorry you're feeling this way, the best thing to do is have a rsnt and let it all out! AF was 2 days late last cycle and i got so excited but ended up being a bfn! Its so hard as its such a big change in life that we all want so bad but its hard to get! Keep trying and try to stay positive =) and scream and shout on here otherwise if you keep it to yourself you'll go mad! Well i know i would lol!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »