Talk

Advanced search

Please help??

(2 Posts)
charlie1999 Sat 04-May-19 03:36:05

Hello, this is the first time i have ever posted on here but now I feel like I really do need somebody to talk to and relate to with this.

Here's my story.

So, start off by saying if I sound stupid and naive I am really sorry, I am 20 and my OH is 24, so I have no idea where to start with TTC.

I fell pregnant earlier in the year, and had a miscarriage at 10 weeks, me and my OH really loved the baby and although being young, I am engaged, both on a very good wage, both drive ect and we could have made it work.

The miscarriage was confirmed at the hospital with my OH there and his mother there too for the support.

We have both sat down and decided that we do want a baby, but I don't know where to go or who to talk to about it. Due to my age as you can imagine, nobody else is really going through what I am going through.

My family and his family are so supportive but I feel like i know nothing about ovulating and things like that.

Sorry if this seems like rambling, I'm not a talking about feelings type but basically I am looking for advice and a friend (as daft as that sounds, internet friends are still friends to me) maybe who has gone through something similar or is even trying to conceive for the first time.

This also probably sounds daft, but how do I not make it feel like I am not trying to replace the baby that we lost?
When I fell pregnant I was on the pill, and we again sat down and discussed our options and both agreed we wanted the baby. I didn't want a baby but I wanted our baby that was inside of me, will I love a baby again if I do fall pregnant?

Kel801 Sat 04-May-19 06:54:12

Maybe down load the Ovia app, it can help you track periods and estimate your ovulation window. You could also buy ovulation tests which tell you when you are ovulating.
And yes you will love you baby (I promise) ,, am sorry for your loss xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »