Talk

Advanced search

Manchester/Cheshire based fertility centre recommendations

(1 Post)
Wildflower88 Wed 01-May-19 16:29:14

Hi All

My husband and I are currently reviewing the IVF treatment centres around Manchester/Cheshire whilst we wait for a diagnosis and treatment recommendation from our local NHS hospital, were quite sure they will recommend IVF with ICSI due to my husbands low sperm count and motility.

Currently we are considering both The Hewitt Fertility Centre and Care Fertility Manchester and I’d love to hear from anyone who has experienced those clinics - or any others in the area, to help us make our decision.

We know that Hewitt hasn’t got great ICSI stats but they do offer the Embryoscope to NHS patients which we hear is helpful in reducing miscarriage (I’ve had 3), unlike Care who don’t offer this to NHS patients (and you can’t pay for it) but do have much better ICSI results - IVF results for both seem similar.

Any information or personal experiences I’d love to hear - choosing a clinic is such a minefield and a bit of a daunting process as I’m sure you all know.

Thanks. X

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »