Talk

Advanced search

Implantation bleeding 7 DPO!?!

(12 Posts)
NikolaPiccola Tue 30-Apr-19 12:14:05

Yesterday I THINK I had a false positive as you could see 2 lines but I was only 6/7 DPO. Anyway, I felt a sharp twinge in my right side and today I was busting for a wee, so when I went I saw a tiny splotch of blood with discharge on my underwear. Could this be implantation bleeding!? I'm not actually sure when I ovulated as i didn't get the usual ovulation discharge this month, but I'm 7 days before my expected period so surely it's not that?!

Squiff70 Tue 30-Apr-19 12:45:27

It could well be implantation bleeding at 7 DPO. Fingers crossed for you if you're TTC!

NikolaPiccola Tue 30-Apr-19 18:08:02

We're not but my non hormonal coil recently fell out and I had unprotected sex around ovulation time as I didn't know! So far I had no further bleeding.

NikolaPiccola Tue 30-Apr-19 20:20:29

Just an update; I now have stomach pains and a headache! I feel somewhat nauseous too.

Squiff70 Tue 30-Apr-19 22:09:49

How would you feel about doing a FRER (First response pregnanacy test)? They can tell you if you're pregnant or not up to 6 days BEFORE your missed period. Your symptoms would be down to your coil falling out maybe, I don't know. Sorry I can't be more help but I hope you get the result you want flowers

NikolaPiccola Tue 30-Apr-19 22:26:47

I plan to do one on thursday to see. As for the coil, it felt out over 3 weeks ago and it was non hormonal, so it did not affect my body in any way. Thanks for answering!

BOHOGIRL81 Fri 03-May-19 22:37:55

Hi, I've had similar symptoms to you today at 7DPO! Just came across this thread and wondered if you did a test? X

NikolaPiccola Sat 04-May-19 07:57:03

@BOHOGIRL81 I do use the cheapie strips but from what Ive heard, they take forever to show up. It looks lile faint lines but I'm not sure. I do have tests coming in in the next few days though!

BOHOGIRL81 Sat 04-May-19 08:22:00

Exciting!! Let me know! I have had pinkish blood this morning and I felt a bit nauseous eating breakfast... hope it's good news! X

NikolaPiccola Sat 04-May-19 16:23:43

@BOHOGIRL81 I got the faintest BFP today on a cheapie one step pee stick! But it's noticeable in person even from a distance and my sister saw it too! It's like a purpley colour. I'm 10DPO and I'll use a FRER tomorrow. Not sure if you can see it on the photo though x

NikolaPiccola Sat 04-May-19 16:24:50

that one may show it up a bit better

BOHOGIRL81 Sat 04-May-19 16:37:38

@NikolaPiccola think I can see it! Congratulations ☺️ fingers crossed for the FRER tomorrow too! X

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »