Advanced search

Who is TTC#3?

(15 Posts)
Booboo30 Mon 29-Apr-19 22:29:23

Who is TTC#3? :-)

tisonlymeagain Mon 29-Apr-19 22:30:19

I am smile but my first with DP

Booboo30 Mon 29-Apr-19 22:36:31

It'll be my second with current partner. My first baby was IVF/ICSI (ex husband),
Second a happy natural suprise with my current partner :-)
However my cycles are irregular and long :-( so not sure what will happen. Keeping positive!
Have you started taking vitamins?

Clettercletterthatsbetter Mon 29-Apr-19 22:43:13

Me! Only cycle 1 here but I’m 90% sure I’m out this time, so looking to cycle 2.

I might need to pull my finger out and start being a bit more healthy next cycle!

Booboo30 Mon 29-Apr-19 23:12:55

@Clettercletterthatsbetter
I started going to Slimming world a few weeks ago, I really need to get my weight down but at least I'm eating healthier now. On pregnacare as well. Cut out the caffeine and coffees.
I'm back on cd2, month two. However last month I don't think counted as we started ttc when my peak was over I think.

JD154 Mon 29-Apr-19 23:14:30

Me 🙋🏽‍♀️ I have 2 DD's 7 and 4. I was so sure I was done after my youngest but I've just turned 28 and as I'm nearing 30 I've just all of a sudden panicked and realised I'm not done! And I would massively regret not trying to have another, may sound silly but I always said I wanted to be done by the time I'm 30. I stopped BC in mid March and I had my first AF a couple of weeks ago so cycle #1 for me x

MrsB899 Mon 29-Apr-19 23:53:29

Me 🙋🏻‍♀️ I have a 6 year old and a 12 year old. I'm ridiculously excited to get pregnant. Hopefully it doesn't take too long

Allhallowseve Tue 30-Apr-19 06:32:57

Me i have a 2 year old and 4 year old. Agonized over trying for #3 for past year but always knew someone was missing strange as that sounds .

vvmummy Tue 30-Apr-19 07:52:29

Me!! Have a 5 and 3 year old! Have pcos but no issues with past 2 pregnancies. Been trying for #3 for almost 2 years now and had 3 loses. Had tests, no issues. Need to get weight down. Not focusing much on it this month as have some other stuff going on and tbh I'm enjoying now obsessing about it!

tisonlymeagain Tue 30-Apr-19 07:52:51

Hi @Booboo30

Yes been taking vitamins since coming off the pill at start of March. This is my first cycle of TTC and AF due on Friday. Feeling ALL the symptoms but did a test yesterday at 10dpo and it was definitely a BFN. Trying to resist testing before Friday but I know I'll cave tomorrow when I'm back home hmm I feel like this is all new, my last pregnancy was in 2007!

Booboo30 Tue 30-Apr-19 13:07:27

Good luck everyone!

I been so bad! I don't normally buy things until I am at least 12 weeks pregnant when I know risks have lowered.
Yesterday I went and bought some reusable nappies because they were on at such a good price as its Real Nappy week. They don't have such good discounts on during the year. Now I am looking at baby carriers. I am obsessing and getting excited and I know I shouldn't as it might not work but I can't help it! We have most stuff already from the previous children.
I am also desperate to breastfeed the next baby, I failed with my other two, I found it way too painful and kept bleeding :-(

Waiting1987 Tue 30-Apr-19 13:32:33

Hi everyone. I don't really belong at the moment as still waiting on AF to appear. Still breastfeeding 15 month old. Started taking Seven Seas trying to conceive vitamins, using sperm friendly lube and also using OPKS. I don't want too big a gap between oldest and no 3, so hoping AF comes back soon.

Clettercletterthatsbetter Thu 02-May-19 18:26:39

I think I’m out for this month - AF has decided to come early this month.

On to cycle 2 for me!

teachermam Thu 02-May-19 18:47:58

Me at the age of 39

I've got a 7 n 4 year old

Just had an early miscarriage at 5 weeks after getting pregnant in 6th go

Hoping I can get a successful pregnancy pretty soon

Tiredbuttrired Thu 02-May-19 20:18:04

I'm ttc #3
Got a 5yr and 2yr, been trying since ds2 turned two back in July.
My stomach can't handle pregnacare conception tablets, it makes me very nauseated and it changes the colour of my urine confused. So I'm sticking with folic acid.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »