Talk

Advanced search

Driving myself crazy!

(5 Posts)
Elbie2019 Mon 29-Apr-19 21:55:39

So I’m doing my own head in! Had the faintest slightest hint of a line Sunday (can barely even be seen in the first pic). Yesterday, had more of an obvious line. This morning, I expected a much darker line on FRER but got a line about the same as the day before. Feeling worried (like the crazy person I seem to have turned into), I took a Clearblue 6 days early. Said to check after 3 mins but line was totally obvious straight away.

Somebody tell me their thoughts! Clearblue result is on the next post underneath due to only being able to upload 3 at a time!

Elbie2019 Mon 29-Apr-19 21:56:27

Clearblue - around 11 DPO xx

JenMumma Mon 29-Apr-19 22:01:34

They're ALL positive xx congratulations 👶🏽🏆🌟🥇😊🙂

Elbie2019 Mon 29-Apr-19 22:03:20

@JenMumma Thank you! I need to not google 😂 I’d finally let myself believe after this morning’s Clearblue and then I read about Clearblue being terrible for evap lines and stuff and was like - oh no! This is my first pregnancy so don’t know what to think haha x

JenMumma Mon 29-Apr-19 22:06:53

Awwwww that's so sweet. Congratulations Mumma !!!!!! and hope you're feeling as well as you can be 🙂🙂🙂 🥳 xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »