Talk

Advanced search

Cold symptoms after brown discharge

(5 Posts)
Captaindinosaur56 Mon 29-Apr-19 14:47:27

Hi everyone!

Haven’t been actively trying to conceive this month but we did do the deed once around the right time. My period is due on Wednesday. Last Wednesday (a week before period due) I had brown discharge that lasted for 3/4 days but wasn’t heavy or painful. I now have a lot of mucus discharge and a scratchy throat with so much phlegm sad I had this with my last pregnancy and the doctor said it’s due to a lowered immune system after implantation. I’m wondering if what I had could have been implantation? I’ve been feeling mildly nauseous, exhausted and generally just bleurgh. I won’t have access to a test until Saturday as away from home at the moment. I don’t think I’m symptom spotting because as I said we weren’t actively trying this month and the brown discharge was a surprise to me. Any thoughts? Did anyone else get a terrible cold at the beginning of their pregnancy? It’s driving me crazy! Thanks!

Captaindinosaur56 Mon 29-Apr-19 20:25:06

Anyone? sad

PetrichorRain Mon 29-Apr-19 20:28:31

I did. Hideous sinus infection, I was so ill. I was also told it was due to my lowered immune system.

Silvanna Mon 29-Apr-19 22:15:07

The brown discharge could have been implantation. Good luck!

Captaindinosaur56 Tue 30-Apr-19 08:39:29

Thanks! Anxious wait until I get home!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »