Talk

Advanced search

OPKs are better pregnancy tests than ICs

(5 Posts)
Kinsters Fri 26-Apr-19 11:34:33

We should all start confirming squinter lines with OPKs! The line on the Internet cheapie is sooo faint (though clearer in person) but the OPK is crazy positive.

I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant right now cause I did a digital as well. Just need to wait and see if it sticks (come on fourth time lucky!)

VenusStarr Fri 26-Apr-19 12:59:36

Congratulations @Kinsters. That opk is so positive! I'm sorry to hear of your miscarriages. I've recently miscarried after over a year ttc so understand your anxiety about being pregnant again. Really hope this works out for you flowers

HeartvsHead Fri 26-Apr-19 13:04:52

Totally agree. I had positive opks for over a week and thought my ovulation had gone crazy. Turns out I was already pregnant and must have ovulated really early. I'd taken a ic test to check what was going on and it was whiter than white for days before I could see much of a line.

Best of luck op!

Kinsters Fri 26-Apr-19 14:51:02

Thanks both! I was amazed how blazing positive the OPK was, they must be very sensitive.

HeartvsHead Wed 01-May-19 13:20:52

How are you getting on @Kinsters? Have the IC's finally caught up with the OPK's?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »