Talk

Advanced search

FRER Advice

(9 Posts)
anitagreen Sun 05-May-19 15:33:23

@Tomandnic1 Congratulations x

Tomandnic1 Sun 05-May-19 09:25:05

Just thought I’d update this as I often read posts that have no update at the end - I am now 5 weeks and 4 days pregnant! Very happy but also extremely anxious!

Easter2019 Thu 25-Apr-19 22:23:11

How do you post pictures here? I wanted to show you guys my test to get some advice on it

Easter2019 Thu 25-Apr-19 22:19:25

Hi, looks like a positive to me! Congrats!

miracleon13th Thu 25-Apr-19 21:50:36

How many days have you tested positive with FRER but negative with clearblue digital? FRER can pick up hcg as low as 6 so if you double that every 2 days you should have gotten over the 25 level for clearblue within 6 days at least If not sooner otherwise I would be concerned about a possible chemical pregnancy sorry OP x

TheMonaOgg Thu 25-Apr-19 21:49:27

FRER's are more sensitive than clear blue tests I believe.

Tomandnic1 Thu 25-Apr-19 21:42:57

@themonaogg I hope so!! Just confused why all the other tests I’ve done are negative other than FRER?!

TheMonaOgg Thu 25-Apr-19 21:42:06

That's positive smile Congratulations!

Tomandnic1 Thu 25-Apr-19 21:39:09

Hey everyone,

I’ve been getting positive results with FRERs for the last week, but negative results on CB Digital.
Today I’ve had yet another positive with the FRER but the line appears to be a bit blotchy?
I don’t know if it’s just me panicking after a MMC in February but confused as to why it’s consistently showing a positive? It’s very pink in colour.
I’ve attached today’s test to see what you think and whether anyone else had a test line at that depth which turned into a baby!
Thank you xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »