Talk

Advanced search

TWW!!!

(353 Posts)
Luckylola12 Thu 25-Apr-19 13:59:49

Anyone fancy joining me? Feeling good about this month!
Cycle #4
Cycle length 39-41 days
Af due 10th may
Ovulating should be today!
Using preseed
DTD thurs, sun, mon and weds.....
Fingers crossed!

fertilityhelphub Tue 18-Jun-19 16:02:27

Afternoon ladies,

I'm Eloise and I'm setting up Fertility Help Hub to offer guidance, support, key fertility information, fertility friendly recipes, offers, plus much more, all in one place for people trying to conceive.

My husband and I now have 3 babies thanks to donor sperm IVF. So, having experienced fertility struggles first-hand, I really want to pass on what I found useful and what I found a waste of time & money.

Things I wish I had known when I was going through it.

So please subscribe(for free!) to my newsletter:

www.fertilityhelphub.co.uk

Quick & easy to do and you won't be disappointed.
If you could spread the word to anyone trying to conceive, that would be wonderful. You can find me on Facebook & Instagram too!

I look forward to helping & supporting you on this journey

Eloise x

Carysmatic Tue 18-Jun-19 09:00:48

@MrsC89 no need to be worried, they might do another pregnancy test on you to confirm and if that's positive they probably won't need to do bloods, then they'll tell you how to get in touch with your midwife. I know it's early days but just try and relax ☺️

MrsC89 Tue 18-Jun-19 07:33:24

@Carysmatic it was my second cycle. I have an appointment with the GP this afternoon, pretty worried if I'm honest

Carysmatic Mon 17-Jun-19 22:31:09

@Lilimum7 by unsuccessful do you mean he didn't finish? There is still a chance, though much smaller that having penetrative sex, despite him not finishing could still result in some little swimmers getting to where they need to be

Lilimum7 Mon 17-Jun-19 22:00:08

@Carysmatic I got my peak today too but u fortunately an unsuccessful dtd and now he's away in the lorry, just hope when we dtd on Sunday it might have be enough

Carysmatic Mon 17-Jun-19 21:45:41

@MrsC89 symptoms will only get stronger over the next few months! First trimester has the most symptoms, or so I hear. Was this your second of third cycle TTC?

I actually managed to catch my LH surge this morning. Got a nearly as dark as the test line on the the one step opks, so I did a clear blue digi test and got a solid smiley, can't believe I actually caught my surge. So O day should be tomorrow as I think you get the LH surge 12-36hours before the egg is released. Luckily me and DH have a few days off together over the next few day. Will get down to DTD!

How you getting on @Lilimum7? Xx

MrsC89 Mon 17-Jun-19 09:23:23

Thank you! Yesterday evening took off my bra and my boobs felt really sore. Today I'm having so much CM, underwear wet already!. Been at work less than an hour already had to take a trip to the toilet! I'm going to call the doctors lunch time and see where to go next. Not even late for AF yet from last months 38 days!

Lilimum7 Mon 17-Jun-19 09:08:07

@MrsC89 congratulations hun x don't run off here too soon though we'd love to here how you are doing x

MrsC89 Sun 16-Jun-19 17:40:19

@Carysmatic of course I will keep in touch!

Carysmatic Sun 16-Jun-19 16:51:31

@MrsC89 amazing! So exciting for you! Keep in touch and let me know how it all goes!

MrsC89 Sun 16-Jun-19 12:49:42

I was just so shocked yesterday, properly didnt think it would happen this month. Only DTD twice during my fertile window, so there is hope for you! It only takes one well timed 😀
I said to the DH I'm not using the other FRER until Tuesday, so the IC I used wasnt as sensitive, but it still showed.

Carysmatic Sun 16-Jun-19 11:02:57

Omg @MrsC89 congratulations!! So happy for you! Amazing news!! 😄🥰👶🏼🤞🏻

I'm on my fertile week and Friday and yesterday I was at work for 13hours a day and DH was working until gone midnight Friday/Sat (he's a musician and gig) so we've literally been passing ships in the night! Today id my day off and I've just and pretty much forced him (nicely and seductively) not DTD even though we're both bloody shattered! Really don't want to miss the boat this month! I'm starting to get faint lines on my opks so hopefully they'll get darker in the next few days!

Honestly so pleased for you and your BFP though! Guessing it wasn't even a squinter this morning? Xxx

MrsC89 Sun 16-Jun-19 10:02:08

@Carysmatic I couldn't not test this morning. Used an IC, it was positive.
Looks like I got my BFP

Carysmatic Sat 15-Jun-19 16:37:20

Fx! I'd be desperate to test again tomorrow 😂

MrsC89 Sat 15-Jun-19 13:05:07

12dpo, yes I have another FRER but have agreed with DH not to use until Tuesday earliest.
He was like, "I see a line but it's not as dark as the other"
I was like "No.... but you see a line!"

Carysmatic Sat 15-Jun-19 11:57:43

I think I can see a line too!!! Very very faint, difficult to tell. How many DPO? Have you got any more tests to test tomorrow with FMU? I think you could have a BFP right there!!

MrsC89 Sat 15-Jun-19 10:44:31

Morning, so did this test this morning. Was not FMU. I think I can see a second line, so does DH but he doesn't believe me

Lilimum7 Thu 13-Jun-19 10:00:23

@Carysmatic I'll have to see what happens with this cycle now

Carysmatic Thu 13-Jun-19 09:52:31

@Lilimum7 weird to have such a short period. It's not too weird to have a slightly longer cycle once in a while though. Xx

Lilimum7 Thu 13-Jun-19 09:41:24

@Carysmatic definitely not pregnant sad my cycle is usually 26 days with a 5 day heavy period this cycle was 30 days and a one day period. I have no idea what is happening lol

Carysmatic Thu 13-Jun-19 09:35:56

@MrsC89 it could be a bug or it could be a symptom, keep us posted, when do you think you'll do a test?!

@Lilimum7 how you doing, any more from AF? Or just that random one day? You might have ovulated late and your short bleed could have been implantation bleeding, was it heavy or spotting? Maybe you should test!

MrsC89 Thu 13-Jun-19 08:31:47

So after staying all calm and relaxed yesterday and today I feel quite rough. Constant sicky feeling and light headed. I think it's more likely i have picked up some sort of bug as I had a trip to the local hospital on Tuesday.

Carysmatic Tue 11-Jun-19 21:55:41

@MrsC89 fingers crossed it won't be another super long cycle for you. I've just started to do OPKS, CD7 today so I'm expecting ovulation within the next week.

MrsC89 Tue 11-Jun-19 20:58:52

@Carysmatic I do indeed have long cycles currently on CD25 last cycle was 38 days, hoping as I got positive opks my leutal phase cant be 21 days can it?!

Carysmatic Tue 11-Jun-19 19:29:18

@Lilimum7 weird, only one day? Is that normal for you to have short cycles?

@MrsC89 best way to be, chilled and relaxed. What cycle day are you? Because you have quite long cycles don't you?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »