Talk

Advanced search

Could I Be Pregnant?

(2 Posts)
FlowersSunshineRain Thu 25-Apr-19 01:13:28

Hi all,
I may not be posting this in the right place so apologies if I'm not. I've never posted on anything like this before. I'm really just hoping someone can give me some advice as I've got myself in a bit of a pickle.

I started taking the pill (Cerelle) again after an around 6 month break. I was told by the pharmacist I would be fine to start taking it immediately and be protected so that's exactly what I did, also having sex that same day. However when I fell victim to a late night Google search grin (as I was previously taking a different pill) the NHS website said should of started taking the new pill on the first day of my next period for immediate protection? So now I just feel a bit conflicted.

I was supposed to come on my period today according to my clue app (which also says I had sex right in the middle of my 'most fertile' window) so now I'm suddenly freaking out.

Ive managed to convince myself that all my period like symptoms I have are actually pregnancy symptoms and I feel like I'm driving myself mad. angry

For the last around 5ish days, I've had pretty intense lower back pain, along with sore boobs and heart palpitations. (I'm not sure if these are connected?!)

Wow, I've fully rambled so I really do hope I've posted this right, as well as made sense. confused

Thanks so much. smile

MilkTwoSugarsThanks Thu 25-Apr-19 01:17:30

Tbh anyone fertile woman who has sex could get pregnant (although even total abstinence isn't 100% effective if you believe the Bible is accurate 😁) and you'll only set your mind at rest if you POAS.

Good luck!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »