Talk

Advanced search

WTF is going on

(7 Posts)
ropewalk Wed 24-Apr-19 12:50:34

Hope someone can help me make sense of this. I am 6 days late which is not hugely unusual for me, it's happened before and then I've got my period as normal.

This is the weird part. I have every pregnancy symptom under the sun: nausea, sore breasts, constipation, fatigue, funny taste in my mouth, feeling hot, little bit dizzy here and there. These are not my usual PMS symptoms, and I felt exactly like this with my last two pregnancies. However, I've taken 5 pregnancy tests (one each day since I was late) and they've all been negative!

I really can't understand how I could have all these symptoms and not have enough hcg for a positive AND not have any sign of my period arriving?

Anyone else ever been in this situation? Thanks in advance.

Squiff70 Wed 24-Apr-19 13:47:49

I have no idea, sorry, but I'm 1 day 'late' and have lots of symptoms too but pregnancy tests are showing BFNs. Maybe your period is just very late again? I'd give it until the end of the week and if it's a no-show, see your doctor.

ropewalk Wed 24-Apr-19 14:01:13

Thanks squiff - yep I guess that's what I'm going to have to do. I just hate the waiting and I'm feeling so rough that I can't even really keep busy and occupy myself. Hope you get the result you're looking for soon!

Squiff70 Wed 24-Apr-19 14:04:42

Thank you, and you!

LaurenSut96 Wed 24-Apr-19 14:25:38

Me and my partner have been trying to conceive since January 2018 and so far have been unsuccessful sad what’s the next steps?

LifeOfRiley63 Wed 24-Apr-19 16:27:28

I feel your pain @ropewalk !
I'm CD32 and my last few cycles have been 28-29 days so I'm going out of my mind. No pregnancy symptoms, but no AF symptons either!!
Spent £15 on Clearblue piss-sticks and all negative sad
I'm here with you - we're in it together x flowers

ropewalk Wed 24-Apr-19 18:16:40

@LaurenSut96 I'm not sure I can give you any advice - it might be better to start your own thread so people can see your question better.

@LifeOfRiley63 Glad we are in it together! It's driving me insane! I just want to know one way or the other so I can move forward.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »