Talk

Advanced search

Help confusion - advice needed

(6 Posts)
Nevergiveup31 Wed 24-Apr-19 07:32:42

Hi everyone

I am beyond confused. My AF was due Friday, all I had was some brown creamy discharge (sorry tmi) and now nothing.
Last night I had egg white Cm?
How and where has my AF gone 😂

I did a test Friday and Monday of frer and both negative.

But my Cm indicates ovulating again but without an AF? I'm so confused!!

Any advice on someone that's had this before? I just want af to come so I can start again! X

Beanchopper Wed 24-Apr-19 10:00:06

@Nevergiveup31 it's possible that your first ovulation didn't happen (didn't release an egg), so you could be ovulating for a 2nd time. Are you still testing for ovulation?

It happened to me in my last cycle 🤦🏼‍♀️

Nevergiveup31 Wed 24-Apr-19 10:05:59

Iv never actually tracked my ovulation, this will be my second month trying so I wonder weather the first time I didn't ovulate and now I actually am, who knows!

Me and husband DTD Monday then I got egg white CM Tuesday, so I guess there's a chance I could fall pregnant now? Does my ttw start again or will I actually get AF? Why is my body so confused lol!

Let's wait and see, I wanted AF to know everything was in working order xx

Nevergiveup31 Wed 24-Apr-19 12:46:11

@Beanchopper did you fall pregnant or how long did it take your body to get back to normal x

Beanchopper Wed 24-Apr-19 14:39:39

@Nevergiveup31 it might be worth tracking ovulation as it might give you a stronger chance when to baby dance 😁

Sadly never been pregnant, been trying over 3 years even though been with with my partner 10 years and never done anything to prevent it 🙈 I have fertility issues but need to loose 4 stone before they will be investigated

Nevergiveup31 Sun 05-May-19 20:50:14

Hi no I didn't fall pregnant
However, I'm on my second cycle trying and Iv been using Clearblue ovulation, it seems my body has pinged back into ovulating and I'm on day 2 of flashing smiley! So hoping that will lead to BFP this month, however not getting my hopes up just yet!

I find doing OPKs really helps understand where you are in your cycle and I wanted to make sure I was ovulating again and not wasting money on FRERs lol!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »