Talk

Advanced search

Line!

(7 Posts)
Sleepycat91 Tue 23-Apr-19 10:41:46

Morning, i have a 5 year old already. I was told whilst pregnant with him i have a bicorn uterus, i also had a retained placenta, which i am presuming has left scarring. In 18 months i have multiple recurrent miscarriages, i cant carry past 4 week. I finally got a referral to the miscarriage clinic and my bloods being done tuesday. Im on cycle day 28, but mine normally last just over 30. I used a cheapie test earlier and got this. Im going to check again in a few days and ill call my DR once ive used a better test but i just cant get excited due to letting my self before and it ending up in a loss sad

kell2126 Tue 23-Apr-19 11:30:28

I see it- GL OP! Xx

MyDcAreMarvel Tue 23-Apr-19 14:24:05

Are you taking low dose aspirin? If there are no medical reasons why you should take it I would start now.

MyDcAreMarvel Tue 23-Apr-19 14:24:42

*shouldn’t

Sleepycat91 Tue 23-Apr-19 14:31:05

Can i take the asprin without medical advise? X

MyDcAreMarvel Tue 23-Apr-19 15:32:08

Personally I would and currently am, but only if you do t have any health conditions where blood thinning would be an issue. It’s very commonly advised by recurring miscarriage clinics and is harmless unless as I said there is a specific reason you can’t take aspirin.

Sleepycat91 Tue 23-Apr-19 18:15:17

Thats brilliant thank you, ive got a telephone app from my dr tomorrow so ill ask her then. I had a blood test booked to see if there was any reason im miscaring so i said we might as well change it go check my HCG levels instead x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »