Talk

Advanced search

So confused!

(4 Posts)
Here4theaibu Tue 23-Apr-19 07:06:01

Hi

Had an ectopic pregnancy last year so may be over analysing/ clinging on to hope!

We got married just over 3 weeks ago and got a bit carried away on the wedding night and once in honeymoon and didn't use anything.
Last week or so I've had a dull ache like period pain and now I'm 3 days late. My boobs really hurt like last time as well. I normally have pretty accurate to the day periods that came back pretty normal after my ectopic. Felt a bit sick the last couple of days so I did one pregnancy test on Saturday and one just this morning but they're both negative!

Is it worth waiting a few more days just to see if I come on at all and if not then take another test?

physicskate Tue 23-Apr-19 08:25:17

Times of change can delay ovulation (like the stress of getting married? Travelling for honeymoon?) which would delay af or when you get a bfp. All you can do is wait and test again in a few days, I'm afraid.

miracleon13th Tue 23-Apr-19 12:01:36

I had a ruptured ectopic last year too - did you manage to save your tube or not? We're you testing with a first response? If not try one of those and if you still don't get your period see if your doctor will refer you for a pregnancy blood test x

Here4theaibu Tue 23-Apr-19 13:00:39

I ended up losing my left tube because I had to have emergency surgery so that's a whole other thing I've had to get my head around. I'll give it a couple more days and then get in the drs if I still haven't started. It's just freaking me out a bit that I'm normally regular and I don't feel exactly like last time

Thank you for replying xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »