Talk

Advanced search

Brown spotting (implantation bleeding)

(8 Posts)
Veevee457 Wed 24-Apr-19 22:00:03

Sorry to hear you're not having any definite answers yet @Beanchopper.
I'm somewhat similar, cd35 and brown spotting started today. Brown spotting also preceded last months chemical for me although it went on for almost a week before proper AF. So annoying. Would much rather get AF than this although I suspect it's heading that way soon.
Hope it resolves for you soon.

Beanchopper Wed 24-Apr-19 20:51:22

Still no sign of af, cycle is usually 34-36 days long and I am currently on day 35. Had a faint positive yest morning but I think it was an evap because this morning it was flat out negative.

This evening I am have strange cramps and bloating, I suspect af might be showing up. Have no idea why I had brown spotting fri-sun.

I hate that this is so confusing 🤦🏼‍♀️

JellyCat1 Tue 23-Apr-19 06:43:37

Yep I had it with DS 1 but I also felt sharp stabbing pain of the implantation. Weirdest feeling.

Mamabear12 Tue 23-Apr-19 06:15:21

Beanchopper I am not sure what I had was actual implantation bleeding because the last 2 years or so I spot 2-3 days before my period. My first to pregnancies there was no implantation bleeding etc. When we started trying for our third dc, every cycle I analysed all my spotting etc and kept hoping its implantation bleeding, months went by and no positive tests.....until now! As usual, a few days before my period, I noticed discharge on my underwear with a tinge of brown so automatically thought I am out, its the start of spotting. My spotting starts like this. I told my dh we are most likely out, as I felt bloated and spotting started. Next day I still had spotting, but was very little and never progressed. It was only when I wiped and looked like a tinge of pink with my cervical mucus, again this can happen still before my period so I didn't think anything of it. Packed my bags for holiday and even packed 2 packets of pads and tampons! I decided to bring some internet cheapies just in case, but leave the clear blue test at home because I thought I would not need it. Went on holiday and wore my swim suit with no tampon or pad and only had a tiny drop of pink/brown with no need to wear anything....which would have been normal on the first day or two of spotting before my period, but this was day 3 so thought okay...my body is probably playing tricks again. Day of my period I woke up and still nothing! Just a tiny spot of pink when I wiped so I took a test and to my complete surprise it was positive. We went to breakfast and when I returned, I had a drop of blood, so I thought perhaps its a chemical pregnancy. But that was it, discharge then became clear from then on and no more spotting. I am now 5 weeks and 2 days. Still early days, but that is what spotting can look like before. However, I have heard stories of women who properly bled so everyone is different.

Floofboopsnootandbork Mon 22-Apr-19 21:01:14

Thank you.

Yes, very. Half an hour after I posted I went to the toilet to find more blood, this time a more watery pinkish brown. Trying not to get in my head about it but I can’t help it. Definitely going to try pick up a frer tomorrow. 🤞🏻

Beanchopper Mon 22-Apr-19 18:50:09

@Floofboopsnootandbork fingers crossed for you hun, it's al just very confusing isn't it 🤔

Floofboopsnootandbork Mon 22-Apr-19 15:48:17

I had what I thought was implantation bleeding a few times but haven’t got my bfp yet. This weekend I had some vvvv light brown spotting a lot different to the other times but still have a couple more days before I can test (tomorrow earliest with a frer) but keeping my fingers crossed. Hopefully this month you’ll get yours though.

Beanchopper Mon 22-Apr-19 13:47:58

Has anyone had any experience with implantation bleeding, what happened and did it lead to a BFP?

Any experiences welcome 😁

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »