Talk

Advanced search

Really don’t know how I’m going to get through this..

(6 Posts)
Kate3150 Sun 21-Apr-19 09:53:49

I had a MC last year and estimate I’m about 5-6 weeks pregnant atm. I’m having really bad lower back ache like my period is about to appear any minute. I’m worrying sick and I don’t know if I can handle the worrying much longer. Everyday is like will it happen again today, checking for bleeding, every little symptom. I’m so fed up xx

Jodie571 Sun 21-Apr-19 09:57:47

Have you been to see the doctor/hospital?

Better to know where you stand instead of worrying which has so many negative impacts on your health and could make your pregnancy worse. And worrying isn’t going to change anything other than drain you mentally.

I would seek medical ASAP to put yourself at ease x

Kate3150 Sun 21-Apr-19 09:59:56

Thanks, will probably go next week. I was hoping it’s an early pregnancy symptom x

Jodie571 Sun 21-Apr-19 10:03:34

Sorry wish I could help with that one but I have never been pregnant so don’t know what your symptoms should feel like.

Though I do think that rather than worry until next week I really think you ought to head to the hospital. A few hours today would put you at ease and help you relax for your baby rather than stressing out. Stress has no positive benefits at all x

HalfBloodPrincess Sun 21-Apr-19 11:24:16

I had constant period pains from the minute I got my bfp up until I was about 8 weeks pregnant. Then again around the times my period would have been due. My midwife said it’s completely normal.

I get you with the knicker checking - I was obsessive! it was because I’d suffered a miscarriage a few months before at 12 weeks and you can’t help think the worst is going to happen, it’s natural to worry but if you feel like it’s taking over your life then I would tell the midwife at your booking appointment and she could arrange some counselling for you.

Good luck and 🤞🏻 It all works out for you.

Mamabear12 Sun 21-Apr-19 11:44:18

It can be early pregnancy symptoms. Mine feel like the start of a period. Little cramps, or back aches etc. Just minor like the start of the period...but mostly I don't feel anything....just bloated (more so at end of day). I plan to get 6 week scan.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »