Talk

Advanced search

Am i pregnant?

(5 Posts)
lousho Mon 22-Apr-19 23:05:15

Im pretty confused as i have taken a test today and it had come back negative. However i also took an ovulation test that has come baxk positive. Isit possible to ovulate when you have missed your period and had 3 day spotting? I am so confused x

birdhaswings Mon 22-Apr-19 17:59:35

Hi Ladies,

I'm in a little bit of a similar situation, now on CD 35 with no AF? DTD on CD 10 and maybe 14/15 )can't remember as didn't log it) I'm away travelling with work and can't find a test to do confused I was a little bit like Bridget Jones asking for a test in a foreign pharmacy Hahahaha

poptypingchef Mon 22-Apr-19 17:15:50

It sounds like I’m in the same position as you confused

BeeMyBaby Sat 20-Apr-19 19:53:45

Definitely worth testing again in a couple of more days.

lousho Sat 20-Apr-19 11:31:15

hey guys, so im never usually late on my period but this month i was 5 days late. After 5 days i began bleeding very lightly but I thought this may have been my period. I thought it would darken up as i never have light periods but no it has stayed light and once i wipe it disappears so now i think its implantation bleeding. Three days later it has completely stopped. I have taken a test but if there was a line it was so faint that you literally have to stare so close to see it. Am i just early or could i just not be pregnant?. Please help thank you.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »