Talk

Advanced search

Am i pregnant?

(5 Posts)
lousho Sat 20-Apr-19 11:31:15

hey guys, so im never usually late on my period but this month i was 5 days late. After 5 days i began bleeding very lightly but I thought this may have been my period. I thought it would darken up as i never have light periods but no it has stayed light and once i wipe it disappears so now i think its implantation bleeding. Three days later it has completely stopped. I have taken a test but if there was a line it was so faint that you literally have to stare so close to see it. Am i just early or could i just not be pregnant?. Please help thank you.

BeeMyBaby Sat 20-Apr-19 19:53:45

Definitely worth testing again in a couple of more days.

poptypingchef Mon 22-Apr-19 17:15:50

It sounds like I’m in the same position as you confused

birdhaswings Mon 22-Apr-19 17:59:35

Hi Ladies,

I'm in a little bit of a similar situation, now on CD 35 with no AF? DTD on CD 10 and maybe 14/15 )can't remember as didn't log it) I'm away travelling with work and can't find a test to do confused I was a little bit like Bridget Jones asking for a test in a foreign pharmacy Hahahaha

lousho Mon 22-Apr-19 23:05:15

Im pretty confused as i have taken a test today and it had come back negative. However i also took an ovulation test that has come baxk positive. Isit possible to ovulate when you have missed your period and had 3 day spotting? I am so confused x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »