Talk

Advanced search

CD19 no positive OPK - give up trying this month?

(5 Posts)
MrsM18 Fri 19-Apr-19 21:28:33

Hi all.

I'm on CD19, usual length of cycle is 27 days. I've been doing 1 or 2 OPK every day since CD8 and no positive.. CM hasn't been very helpful this month. Chances are I've ovulated and missed the surge. Should I continue doing OPK or give up for this month?

Abi58 Fri 19-Apr-19 23:31:34

I've only just start ttc so don't have any words of wisdom but don't let it get to you (stress can have an effect) if you have the cheaper tests I'd suggest keep testing - you never know! Are you normally regular or cycles vary?

Gettingonabitnow Sat 20-Apr-19 09:29:08

No hang in there! I didn’t get mine till CD 20 this month. Good luck.

MrsM18 Sun 28-Apr-19 06:25:53

@Abi58 @Gettingonabitnow sorry I didn't get round to replying. You ladies were absolutely right, I didn't get a positive until CD21. Which seems odd as my cycles are only 27 days usually!! But we shall see x

Charlotte9876 Sun 28-Apr-19 09:32:37

@MrsM18 glad you hung in there and kept testing. The earliest I've ovulated since TTC is CD20. Is this your first month tracking? If so, it might be that you have a short luteal phase of AF usually comes on CD27. But if you know you usually ovulate earlier than CD21 then AF/BFP will also be due later as your luteal phase is usually the same each month.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »