Talk

Advanced search

Another chemical or sticky

(11 Posts)
starflake Wed 17-Apr-19 12:36:53

I have had 3 chemicals in 3 months! This is my new cycle, I'm due AF this Friday. My doctor this month had me testing early to confirm pregnancy asap to refer me to EPU to see if they can see what's going on.... Anyway I have attached my tests, the 3 strip ones are from Sunday to Tuesday & the clearblue one is from today! Normally I only test positive for one day & then back to negative. I know nobody can tell me this one is gonna stick but from people who have had chemicals before & then stickys, does this look promising?

kell2126 Wed 17-Apr-19 12:51:35

I can't offer any advice I'm afraid but wanted to wish you luck and say that the line progression looks good so I'm hopeful for you! I had a CP last cycle and only tested positive on one day so I know how frustrating it is. The fact you have a progression over a few days already is very promising! GL and keep us updated x

Samind Wed 17-Apr-19 12:53:13

Yeah the lines are progressing. Keeping fingers and toes crossed for you 🥰

starflake Wed 17-Apr-19 13:11:44

Thanks!! Last month I tested positive 2 days before AF was due but next morning was negative. Praying I test positive again tomorrow. Once I get past Friday I'll feel much better. I've never held beyond my AF due date with this TTC baby. I wish it was next week already! This TTC is so very hard on us mentally! We are all super strong women to be doing this every month!

kell2126 Wed 17-Apr-19 14:03:25

Amen to that!

maryberryslayers Wed 17-Apr-19 21:02:55

Defo looks like your hgc levels are increasing by day so it looks positive.
Wishing you lots of luck and stickiness! 🍀
Keep us updated!

NoMoreBump Thu 18-Apr-19 08:00:01

Good luck!

starflake Thu 18-Apr-19 09:32:26

Thanks ladies, so far so good, another positive this morning. Due AF tomorrow, I've not held a pregnancy this long yet on this TTC Baba.

starflake Fri 19-Apr-19 12:18:03

Due AF today and got another BFP today! I'm gonna step away from testing now, have myself over anxious and when I was in Doc's on Monday my blood pressure was sky high with stress

Samind Fri 19-Apr-19 12:52:57

Great news!!! Congratulations again 🥰😍🎉

kell2126 Fri 19-Apr-19 12:54:58

Yesssss!!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »