Talk

Advanced search

Clearblue OPK Flashing Smiley

(9 Posts)
Elbie2019 Tue 16-Apr-19 18:31:43

Hey,
I was just wondering about your experiences with the Clearblue OPK. I’ve had flashing smileys for the last 8 days. I’ve tested with FMU and, for the past 5 days, late afternoon too. There it is - still flashing away!
I’ve been using these sticks for 4 months now and it’s so strange because normally I get 3/4 days flashing and then a static one!
I’m trying the SMEP this month so really counting on seeing a static smiley. Any ideas on why this smiley won’t stop flashing at me for so long?! Haha x

ChloePD Tue 16-Apr-19 18:34:25

First cycle only got flashy faces, second cycle 3 flashing then a static and third cycle went on to cheep OPKS and much happier!

RudyRoo Tue 16-Apr-19 19:34:04

Watching this one as I'm on my 4th day of flashing smiley and getting frustrated! I hope this is normal and I'm still going to ovulate...

emmyloucuddles Tue 16-Apr-19 19:39:17

I'm the same right now! On my 6th day of flashing smiley at CD24 - been testing since CD10. Its driving me crazy. There seems to be a lot of people on here who have had the same with these tests at some point xx

Elbie2019 Tue 16-Apr-19 19:44:39

@RudyRoo try not to worry (says me!) I’ve quite commonly had 4 days of flashing. Maybe now try testing on the evening too, if you’re not already? My statics have often come later in the day!

@emmyloucuddles It’s so frustrating isn’t it! Ovulation has always felt so regular for me, even before I was TTC, I’d get all the symptoms at the right time. And yet, this month, it’s like it’s out the window!

Bumbers Tue 16-Apr-19 19:54:50

I have had between 3 and 9 stupid flashy smileys!

emmyloucuddles Tue 16-Apr-19 20:08:11

@Elbie2019 so frustrating!!!! I just want a clear answer. I feel you - I thought I was regular as clockwork and now I'm actually monitoring, turns out I'm not 😂

Fingers crossed we get a solid soon!

Do you know what would happen if you missed the surge on the test during the flashing smiley period? I have been testing twice a day but if I missed it - would it continue to show me flashing smiles or would it go back to an empty circle?
X

RudyRoo Tue 16-Apr-19 20:16:00

@Elbie2019 I have become fully obsessed and now doing twice a day! I was having some twinges earlier today so I thought things were progressing and then I come home to that bloody annoying flashing face! 😂

Elbie2019 Tue 16-Apr-19 21:16:58

@emmaloucuddles Mine has always gone back to just empty circles after the surge! I tested that last month and it was just blank. Fingers crossed for our surge soon 🤞🏼

@RudyRoo Seriously, I’d love to smack that flashing smiley face 😂😂

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »