Talk

Advanced search

Morning sickness 8dpo

(5 Posts)
Nevergiveup31 Tue 16-Apr-19 10:11:57

Is it even possible to get morning sickness at 8dpo?

I woke up feeling queasy and wanting to throw up, which never ever happens! I feel fine in myself but my stomach was feeling really sick!

I don’t even know if it’s possible this early. I plan on testing Friday morning which I’ll be 11dpo- is that too early xx

Foxmuffin Tue 16-Apr-19 10:14:07

I think I got morning sickness the moment I conceived. I was sick 3-4 times a day, morning, evening, middle of the night until I was about 16 weeks.

Nevergiveup31 Tue 16-Apr-19 11:26:07

That’s good to hear, it could be sign. I feel like my stomach is on a boat today. Did you find you had the sickness in the back of your throat? It’s weird, I never wake up feeling like this! Iv also got some brown creamy cm, is this normal at this stage? I really hope it’s not AF, although I never get sickness with AF.
Iv had cramping and headaches for the last few days, which I just never get! I’m hoping it’s all good signs xx

Foxmuffin Tue 16-Apr-19 12:19:00

I just felt sick 24/7. I “knew” I was pregnant. I had AF symptoms but they weren’t typical for me. I could feel a pinching in my tummy that I guess was implantation.

I hope you get the result you’re hoping for. Xx

FaithEloise Tue 16-Apr-19 21:09:52

Im 10dpo and i had a strong feeling i was pregnant so tested with second pee of the day today and got this.... i couldnt believe it. Good luck xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »