Talk

Advanced search

AF 1 week late but bfn!!!

(1 Post)
L0205 Sun 14-Apr-19 21:05:31

Hi ladies,
OH and I have been ttc for 8 months now.
I had the copper coil for about 8 years and got it removed in Aug 2018. That cycle was 42 days long but every cycle after that has been 28-32 days and periods have all been 5 days long, just as it was before I got the copper coil put in. We started ttc as soon as I got the coil removed.
I have never missed a period before, but I am now 7 days late and I have done 2 eBay cheapies and both negative sad. I don't think I have any symptoms other than a sensitive right nipple, very gassy (sorry tmi), few cramps every now and then and I've been feeling tired lately. I really don't feel pregnant but I guess I won't know until AF appears. I'm going to do another test tomorrow with FMU as I did the other 2 tests in the pm, so hoping to see a bfp..
I'll just keep testing until I get bfp or AF but has this happened to anyone before and then found out they were pregnant after several bfns????

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »