Talk

Advanced search

Am I too late

(5 Posts)
Wilbs77 Sun 14-Apr-19 09:59:56

Hi just wondering if any of you guys have stories of hope for me? I had 5 children with my first husband, my first when I was 18. He had an affair when I was pregnant with our youngest 11 years ago and we divorced. I can safely say I went through hell and finally 2 years ago met my partner and I've never felt so loved. He has no children and we decided to try , we had 2 miscarriages last year and so far this year haven't conceived. Am I too late? I recently turned 42. Has anyone conceived naturally at that age. Thank you for reading my post x

KaceHaddon Sun 14-Apr-19 10:22:10

Hey! My mum has a 2 year old and 4 year old and she's 43 this year. I don't think you're too late. It may just take a bit longer than if you were in your 20's. Have you tried 'Seven Sea's - trying to conceive' vitamins? They've got brilliant reviews! X

GreatestShowUnicorn Sun 14-Apr-19 10:46:36

It's possible my friend had her son at 45 but I think in your situation I'd pay for some fertility testing so you know where you are at.

Wilbs77 Sun 14-Apr-19 10:53:08

Thank you x

ckc45d10 Mon 15-Apr-19 19:48:23

The Seven Seas supplement contains iron, vitamin D, folic acid, and other B vitamins. So, this is similar to a type of prenatal. Check with your doctor on all new supplement regimens as well. One other to ask your doctor about may be CoQ10 (water and fat-soluble form absorbs better) for fertility support.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »