Talk

Advanced search

Tracking apps ??

(9 Posts)
mrssunshinexxx Sat 13-Apr-19 08:31:48

I use Fitbit which is crap imo and Flo just wondering if anyone had any better suggestions that are free ?

HJWT Sat 13-Apr-19 08:39:20

@mrssunshinexxx I used Flo and Clue, found Flo a bit more accurate with OPK's.

jmc96 Sat 13-Apr-19 08:47:52

Hey! I use a few, clue but mostly because it holds lots of my historic data. If it wasn't for that I probably wouldn't use it.

I also use Ovia which is great to look at , gives you lots of information and it's really easy to track EVERYTHING ! The only thing I've noticed is bbt tracking is in Fahrenheit and I don't know you can change it in the settings somewhere! It's also very aesthetically pleasing smile!

Hope this helps!

mrssunshinexxx Sat 13-Apr-19 08:55:21

Thanks both smile
Could someone please tell me what all the abbreviations mean ? X

jmc96 Sat 13-Apr-19 09:31:46

There's sooo many isn't there ! Opk is ovulation tests, and bbt is basal body temperature- I'm sure there's an abbreviation list somewhere as well , I'll try and find it and repost x

mrssunshinexxx Sat 13-Apr-19 21:06:45

Thank you x

Squiff70 Sat 13-Apr-19 21:08:58

I use My Tracker which is really easy to use and very reliable.

Mumsnet acronymn list here www.mumsnet.com/info/acronyms

LokiCat Sat 13-Apr-19 21:12:48

I use Glow and Ovia. I prefer Glow as you can add photos of your ovulation tests which is handy to look back on and see the progression of the line! As you input data about your cervical mucus etc, it updates your prediction - I find it useful!

@jmc96 if you're using Ovia on an iPhone, if you click on 'more' across the bottom and then 'settings' it lets you change to Celsius! 😊

mrssunshinexxx Sun 14-Apr-19 03:53:31

Thanks for the list smile

I am not going to be taking temperature at the moment very relaxed just literally going to keep an eye on my ovulation days and home hubby is home then grin if he's not we are buggered !

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »