Talk

Advanced search

Faint line or evap line? Opinions please :)

(12 Posts)
seaandsky Fri 12-Apr-19 17:56:48

1st day of missed period, many symptoms but could be evap.line?

seaandsky Fri 12-Apr-19 17:57:36

Need to zoom in to see properly!

KamikazeShady Fri 12-Apr-19 17:58:16

I've never trusted blue dye tests. Although it looks clear to me, you run the risk of it being evap. How long after was this photo taken?

seaandsky Fri 12-Apr-19 18:02:04

Thankyou, it was a few mins after, didnt show immeadiately... Plus its Sainsburys own and heard they're not always the best..fingers crossed tho n will try a pink one! smile

KamikazeShady Fri 12-Apr-19 18:04:20

I used a Sainsbury's one a few weeks ago. Turns out it was correct but very faint like yours! Have since read terrible reviews on them. Go go go! Get yourself a pink dye!!

EverythingNow Fri 12-Apr-19 18:17:36

Sadly I think it's an evap because I can only see the thin line and I've had many of those. Definitely try a pink one. Good luck!

seaandsky Fri 12-Apr-19 18:36:41

Thankyou both, will def try pink one too! smile

kamikazeshady Sat 13-Apr-19 18:24:29

@seaandsky did you get a new test?

MrsM18 Sat 13-Apr-19 19:30:43

Hey, just wanted to say I used these tests with my DD and the line was a lot thicker and more central. I really hope I'm wrong though! Have you done another test?

Emmalowri Sun 14-Apr-19 00:21:19

Hi, I’m so sorry to say I’ve got an entire stash of these Sainsbury’s tests with this exact result on. I kept them incase I was pregnant but it never turned into anything. Sainsbury’s have a lot to answer for. So sorry.

seaandsky Sun 14-Apr-19 19:55:30

Thanks so much for all your replies, ended up that I got AF next day sad Yes v unreliable test not good, got my hopes up...will not be using ever again! Thanks again all smile

chloe9991 Thu 18-Apr-19 08:04:28

@seaandsky this happened to me with Sainsbury's own too previously!! Very unreliable and the reviews have been up about these tests saying so for a while now, I'm surprised they haven't done anything about it!

Sending love ❤️

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »