Talk

Advanced search

Does this sound like implantation?

(5 Posts)
TheLoneWolfDies Wed 10-Apr-19 20:40:14

My period is really irregular since having my baby 5 months ago. I havent gotten it now for almost 6 weeks, since I had him its normally every 5 or so weeks but yesterday morning I had a small bit of cramping in my lower back and a little bit of pink blood.

I thought it was my period coming but I havent had anything else since. Im really worried because I had a C section and was told not to get pregnant for 18 months after. Is there ANYTHING else it could be? Would it be normal to just have a little pink blood and it not be implantation? I know i ovulated around 2 weeks ago because i can always tell when I ovulate I get cramps and other symptoms. I didnt have implantation with my last pregnancy so I really dont know about it. Any advice is much appreciated.

TheLoneWolfDies Wed 10-Apr-19 20:41:32

*didn't have implantation bleeding with my last pregnancy

Lottiebird Wed 10-Apr-19 21:10:53

I think you generally get implantation bleeding before your period is due, for me it was 8 DPO and a small amount of red blood. I’m no expert though! It’s difficult to say what you’re experiencing as it could be your period or your body getting back to normal. Have you had unprotected sex around ovulation?

TheLoneWolfDies Wed 10-Apr-19 21:17:16

Ok that makes me feel a little better. I did but he pulled out, if I AM pregnant it'll be ok I just really hope I'm not as were not ready for another one now. I feel like a right idiot!

Lottiebird Thu 11-Apr-19 06:36:26

If your period is due, I’d take a pregnancy test as the result should be accurate. Good luck!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »