Advanced search

Advice before pregnancy test

(7 Posts)
K0013 Thu 11-Apr-19 20:31:59

Congratulations 😊

beckyboop1 Thu 11-Apr-19 16:27:52

Congratulations! grin

heidirose014 Thu 11-Apr-19 15:17:59

I took a test and I'm pregnant !!! 😱😱 happiest person in the world right now. Best of luck to any one else waiting for this feeling

Daisypod Wed 10-Apr-19 19:01:58

Omg I have had exactly the same this month! I track my cycles and LP is always 13 days, I am not on 16. I did do a test this morning though and it was bfn 🙁 but my temps are still way up.
I don't really know what to think. Good luck if you decide to test.

heidirose014 Wed 10-Apr-19 12:09:22

Yes I do track my cycles and they're the same every month, I'm never late for my period and we dtd on the day that Flo predicted I was ovulating but I don't want to get my hopes up as it happens every month

thosethreewords Wed 10-Apr-19 10:42:26

I don't think anyone will really know unless you take a test, lovely. I'm so sorry for your loss. Do you track cycles or know when you ovulated? Could you have ovulated late?

heidirose014 Wed 10-Apr-19 09:26:59

So ladies,
After my miscarriage in August I've been desperately trying to conceive however have had no luck. However I was due my period two days ago, and haven't came on, however the day before I was due on I had about half an hour of brown discharge, like old blood, which I thought was my period so got disheartened but I haven't had any since nor any blood since.
Could this be my implantation? I don't want to take a test yet because it breaks my heart so much seeing one line instead of two

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »