Talk

Advanced search

Advice before pregnancy test

(7 Posts)
heidirose014 Wed 10-Apr-19 09:26:59

So ladies,
After my miscarriage in August I've been desperately trying to conceive however have had no luck. However I was due my period two days ago, and haven't came on, however the day before I was due on I had about half an hour of brown discharge, like old blood, which I thought was my period so got disheartened but I haven't had any since nor any blood since.
Could this be my implantation? I don't want to take a test yet because it breaks my heart so much seeing one line instead of two

thosethreewords Wed 10-Apr-19 10:42:26

I don't think anyone will really know unless you take a test, lovely. I'm so sorry for your loss. Do you track cycles or know when you ovulated? Could you have ovulated late?

heidirose014 Wed 10-Apr-19 12:09:22

Yes I do track my cycles and they're the same every month, I'm never late for my period and we dtd on the day that Flo predicted I was ovulating but I don't want to get my hopes up as it happens every month

Daisypod Wed 10-Apr-19 19:01:58

Omg I have had exactly the same this month! I track my cycles and LP is always 13 days, I am not on 16. I did do a test this morning though and it was bfn 🙁 but my temps are still way up.
I don't really know what to think. Good luck if you decide to test.

heidirose014 Thu 11-Apr-19 15:17:59

I took a test and I'm pregnant !!! 😱😱 happiest person in the world right now. Best of luck to any one else waiting for this feeling

beckyboop1 Thu 11-Apr-19 16:27:52

Congratulations! grin

K0013 Thu 11-Apr-19 20:31:59

Congratulations 😊

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »