Talk

Advanced search

No withdrawal bleed

(4 Posts)
JD154 Tue 09-Apr-19 21:44:23

Hi everyone new to Mumsnet! TTC #3 and I stopped my pill 3 weeks ago yesterday. I wasn't great with taking it in the first place but I haven't had a withdrawal bleed. I had a small period the beginning of March whilst still on the pill but unsure what that was as I wasn't having periods with the pill I was on. Anyone experienced no withdrawal bleed? How long did it take for periods to come back? I did a test last week just in case and it was negative. I've had on and off cramps and back ache so was hoping it was my first proper period but nothing. Any advice? Anyone had this?

Comps83 Tue 09-Apr-19 21:47:03

Was it the mini pill?
If so it’s pretty common not to have a withdrawal bleed

JD154 Tue 09-Apr-19 21:51:56

Yeah it was the mini pill....just wondering how long I'm going to be waiting for AF to return. Have all of the symptoms of it just nothing is happening

Comps83 Tue 09-Apr-19 22:00:43

There’s a few of us on an active thread regarding Cerazette if you’d like to join us
Everyone seems to be having different experiences
I took last pill 22/02/19 and didn’t have any sort of bleed til 20/03/19 which was light and only 3 days long
However according to OPKs I did ovulate at the expected time as if that bleed has been a proper period .
Some people have gone months and months without a bleed

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »