Talk

Advanced search

Is this a positive test!?

(5 Posts)
mads20 Tue 09-Apr-19 21:37:17

Hi guys, I am so confused and knew exactly where to come!!!! I had an incident 8 days ago with my partner (we are usually very careful but I was having a pill break and we both lost track of this in the moment) anyway, I was sick last night and felt a bit funny today so wondered what could be going on! I was pregnant last year and unfortunately terminated due to some really difficult reasons... and I found out when I was 2 weeks but knew about 5 days before I took the test as I feel I'm very in tune with my body and it was telling me! Anyways I know if I was to of conceived it would probably be far too early to test but I thought why not? So see attached pictures - my friend and I both see the 2nd line and it isn't an evap line as it was there within 3 mins of taking the test... that said it was just a £1 strip test but I used the cheap ones last time and they worked just as well as the clear blue I took.... the line isn't showing up well on the camera at all and is a bit more visible in person but definitely as faint as can be!! What are your thoughts? Am I going mad? Is the test playing up?! thanks in advance for any help xx

user4858 Tue 09-Apr-19 22:10:42

At first was going to say no I can't see it. But when I zoomed in your photo I think I can see it slightly. It look like a narrower line than the control lines.

mads20 Tue 09-Apr-19 22:13:29

Yes definitely! It's very thin and very very faint, but I am sure I can see it... also the test I did before this as it was a pack of 2 I couldn't see anything so really not sure... just wanted to know if other people could see the same? Suppose I'm going to have to wait and test again maybe in a week.... thanks for sharing your thoughts though x

Lammoshay Tue 09-Apr-19 22:18:52

Looks grey to me so would say evap x

motherofdxughters Wed 10-Apr-19 00:53:17

Looks grey to me too. Take one tomorrow with first morning urine and see if there's any colour.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »