Talk

Advanced search

What is happening

(9 Posts)
woody357 Tue 09-Apr-19 15:57:24

Hi this is my first post so I'm not really sure if I have posted this in the right place. Me and my partner are ttc and I receive my period every 4 weeks so this month I am due on 22nd. I am never early or late and never had any signs of ovulation. My app says I was due to ovulate on 7th. Yesterday and the day before I noticed I had very very light bleeding and had no blood since. I woke up in the middle of the night and seen discharge in which looked exactly like snot and there was quite a bit of it. I've never had anything like this before and was wondering if anyone has had similar?

Claire78564 Tue 09-Apr-19 16:12:13

Hey, how long have you been trying to Concorde? If the blood was only a small amount like a pinkish colour it could be implantation? The snotty stuff is something I get around ovulation so I believe that to be normal xx

Claire78564 Tue 09-Apr-19 16:12:39

Also I meant conceive not Concorde lol stupid auto correct!

woody357 Tue 09-Apr-19 16:16:31

Lol around 5 months now but I think it would be far to early for implantation bleeding as my predicted ovulation day was only on Sunday I don't want to start using opks as I will turn crazy, how long after seeing the green discharge do you ovulate? I was shocked when I seen it as I have never had it before xx

DieCryHate Tue 09-Apr-19 17:58:37

You can spot with ovulation, I have previously.

woody357 Tue 09-Apr-19 19:45:12

I didn't know you could, I've also had awful lower back ache thank you for your reply x

Claire78564 Tue 09-Apr-19 21:09:51

Ah I didn’t know that either! With the discharge stuff I think you can get it a day or so before / after ovulation. For me it always seems to be what i Would say is a day later when I’m drying up...if that makes sense

woody357 Tue 09-Apr-19 22:51:22

It's the first time this has happened so it's all new to me, thank you x

Claire78564 Thu 11-Apr-19 19:22:17

No worries hope it works out 👍

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »