Talk

Advanced search

Clomid spotting or period

(6 Posts)
Lullabywish Tue 09-Apr-19 07:47:24

Hi Everyone, I really need some advice. I have just started my third month of Clomid and need some help. I have been told to take Clomid on days 5-9 of my period which sounds so easy, however I spot for a few days before my period (this is usually brown or pink spotting or red on the tissue but very light) then I would have a very heavy day of period followed by light and then it's finished. Month one and two I only counted the heavy bleeding as period and counted day 5 from there but how do I know if its spotting or period? This month I included the spotting as period.
Has anyone else had this problem with Clomid or got any advice..... I'm totally freaked out about if I'm doing it right.... HELP!! confused

butterflykiss00 Tue 09-Apr-19 07:58:34

I had similar when I was on it , I always counted first day of any bleeding as cd1 , I had spotting after starting them too!

Lullabywish Tue 09-Apr-19 09:32:17

That's reassuring to work. Did the tablets work for you? grin I hope so

butterflykiss00 Tue 09-Apr-19 21:09:15

Yea my baby's now 17 weeks old, I found out at 9dpo it took about 8 months worth I think xx good luck ❤️

Lullabywish Wed 10-Apr-19 07:15:29

Aww that's fantastic. I've only been given 6 months supply but hopefully it will work for me too. Enjoy your lovely new baby x

butterflykiss00 Wed 10-Apr-19 07:18:21

Thankyou he's 4 months old now and smiling smile I think they only recommend you have a 6 month course to be honest, how are you feeling on them? Xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »