Talk

Advanced search

That crappy feeling when you know you're period's about to arrive

(6 Posts)
Susanna30 Mon 08-Apr-19 21:05:50

šŸ˜¢ I've eaten so much chocolate. Because I feel so rubbish.

I didn't think this month would be 'the month', but it's at least 9 cycles now...

Susanna30 Mon 08-Apr-19 21:06:41

Sorry your * terrible auto correct on iPhone

Paddypaws91 Mon 08-Apr-19 21:16:42

You eat that chocolate, it's good for the soul šŸ«

I know how you feel, I've been feeling the same. Waiting for AF to arrive, PMS symptoms in full force. More pregnancy announcements and a general feeling of bleurghh.

Just eaten my weight in Reese's peanut butter cups...oops.

EL8888 Mon 08-Apr-19 23:16:50

Bless you šŸ˜”. This was me on Friday last week. 9 cycles for me as well. Eat away -l always do when l feel crap!

BFPhopeful2019 Tue 09-Apr-19 00:12:43

Same for me. Thought this was the month, then bam, very light spotting and slight cramping. AF is on her way. I bet it takes til weds/ thurs to start properly, prolonging my agony further. Best friend and SIL announced pregnancy recently....feel very sad as Iā€™m so jealous....happy for them but so so jealous xxxx

Tchelsea Tue 09-Apr-19 10:48:48

I'm with you here hun... Really thought this was my month, had symptoms that I don't normally have... cold symptoms, night sweats, pains in lower abdomen, change in CM... Then today I started getting that heavy feeling I get the day before AF is due (AF is due tomorrow)... It's so hard, and my family and DH are a bit bored of hearing of my pain!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started Ā»