Talk

Advanced search

Line experts?

(27 Posts)
TDLO Mon 08-Apr-19 18:04:09

Hi all,
I took a pg test this AM and forgot to look until 30 mins later. There was a v faint line but I was convinced it was evap as I had waited so long to look but it did look pink coloured as opposed to a plain evap line.
Took a clear blue digital at work, 'not pregnant' but I knew it was too early for that to work and it wasn't fmu.

I done another Savers cheapy test tonight and got this. I'm convinced it's a line?

I'm only 10dpo and 3 days to AF so it's mega early to be expecting a line.
I had a mmc in Jan so I'm definitely trying to not get my hopes up. (But it's very hard and with my mmc I didn't get a line till I was late and it was just as faint so this is encouraging at this early stage?)

Just sharing and hoping for your thoughts? Xx

confessionsofatrolleydolley Mon 08-Apr-19 18:06:07

Just like mine at 10 dpo - now 31 weeks! Congratulations!!

JohnoWhits Mon 08-Apr-19 18:06:40

I would 100% consider that a positive!!! Congrats. I’ve read that bfp are common after an early mmc. X

TDLO Mon 08-Apr-19 18:07:38

Also to add, I have ordered FRER fro amazon arriving in next couple of hours. Sorry if tmi, can I save my wee from just now to use as I held it in for four hours lol. Or would I need to do that again.
I've read that it should be ok to keep the urine for 4-5 hours but then after that it's useless as it concentrates on itself. Any experts can give me some advice pls?

lordofthefries Mon 08-Apr-19 18:08:52

That’s definitely a line

TDLO Mon 08-Apr-19 18:09:33

@confessionsofatrolleydolley thanks so much. Fingers crossed. Congrats on your pregnancy and wishing you well. X

@JohnoWhits thank you. Here's hoping x

TDLO Mon 08-Apr-19 18:10:25

@lordofthefries thank you. Think I'm just in total disbelief and couldn't believe my eyes x

Caz3484 Mon 08-Apr-19 18:12:24

smile hi everyone how do you add pictures on please need help as can't tell if positive or evap line

JohnoWhits Mon 08-Apr-19 18:20:55

I’d think hold the strongest wee you have in a clean container. Keep us posted!!

TDLO Mon 08-Apr-19 18:21:31

@Caz3484 , hit the wee paper clip circled and then it will ask for permission for your camera and photos. Hope that works. X

TDLO Mon 08-Apr-19 18:30:24

Gotta love amazon!! FRER just arrived.
Got an even fainter line (same urine sample used) but it's still a line, right? 🤞🏻

JohnoWhits Mon 08-Apr-19 18:50:25

Hell yes a line Mumma! Yay!!!!

CherryClarence Mon 08-Apr-19 18:55:13

Definitely a line! Feeling teary remembering when I got my first line. What a lovely feeling. Massive congratulations OP and best of luck flowers

TDLO Mon 08-Apr-19 21:44:13

@JohnoWhits thank you!!

@CherryClarence, that's lovely thank you x

agteacht Mon 08-Apr-19 22:11:26

Definitely a line. Here's mine at 9dpo. They look very similar. Congrats!!!

BluebellTG Mon 08-Apr-19 22:17:48

Done with FMU 10dpo. I accidentally dropped it too far into the pot of wee and it caused a dye run. A second line appeared but then disappeared again after a while ?? Could a second line make an appearance like that if I’m not pregnant?

Whyhaveidonethis Mon 08-Apr-19 23:15:59

@BluebellTG unfortunately yes, if its flooded it can show like that in my experience. Can you test again? Now I pour out any extra so even if I drop it, it doesn't flood

BluebellTG Mon 08-Apr-19 23:23:25

I did test again but it was negative. I’ve just wiped pink blood now so AF is either on its way early or I’ve had implantation bleeding.

Caz3484 Tue 09-Apr-19 17:06:10

Hi everyone I did a test yesterday well 3 lol the last one definitely had a pink line I waited till the next morning did another but the pink line was as dark now I did another this afternoon and can hardly see the line which is a different brand of test to the others? So comfused only symptom I have is soar breasts and a few pulling pains is it nor mall for the tests to get lighter

TDLO Tue 09-Apr-19 20:11:52

Thanks @agteacht , congrats to you too x

TDLO Tue 09-Apr-19 20:13:54

@Caz3484 that can happen with testing at different times of the day. As hard as it is, cutting down on testing is best. If you really really want to keep testing I would do one at the same time each day with fmu as will give you best results x

TDLO Tue 09-Apr-19 20:14:37

Fingers crossed for you @BluebellTG x

Caz3484 Wed 10-Apr-19 08:36:56

Thank you I did two tests in the morning with first urine and the are so light both same test did two in the evening both same tests they are darker never had this problem before with tests mum of 4 two teens and two little ones I can't upload pics still no paper clip

BluebellTG Wed 10-Apr-19 09:23:37

@TDLO sad AF came unfortunately.

Caz3484 Wed 10-Apr-19 18:07:14

The blue purple ones are from today I should be roughly 4 weeks

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »