Talk

Advanced search

14 dpo and this is my test

(7 Posts)
tisonlymeagain Tue 09-Apr-19 10:00:23

There's a definite line. I wouldn't worry about progressing too much. I never once got a positive result on a FR test and I now have the hormonal teenager to prove it!

Jellybelly20 Tue 09-Apr-19 09:37:58

This is he picture

Jellybelly20 Tue 09-Apr-19 09:37:37

I took an Asda test last night. I'm 14dpo and not sure if I should worry

Jellybelly20 Mon 08-Apr-19 12:45:48

Do you think the afternoon test is strongest as my urine was quite clear. As the other two tests my urine was quite dark?

Isadora2007 Mon 08-Apr-19 12:42:13

The afternoon one looks strongest. But really wouldn’t worry about it too much- they all look like fairly strong positives to me.

AllyQ Mon 08-Apr-19 12:40:13

Hey,

So I am 4 days late..I have taken two tests one in the AM and two in the afternoon (I drank quite a lot before this tests as in green tea and juices) and all came back negative. I’m usually quite good as use myFLO app to monitor ovulation, I had intercourse in my fertile window twice but none on the actual day of ovulation. I have a tender breast and have had on and off small cramps in the lower stomach area but no sign of bleeding at all. I had a miscarriage in November, so obviously eager to get pregnant again. Is it worth taking a test in a few more days time do you think?

X

Jellybelly20 Mon 08-Apr-19 12:33:24

I'm 14 dpo and I took a pregnancy test this morning. I'm really worried that the lines aren't progressing but my bbt is still quite high.
I've attached my photos. What do you think?
It's from 12dpo, 13dpo and 14dpo.

12dpo and 14dpo were done with first morning urine. 13dpo was done yesterday afternoon.

Thanks in advance!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »