Talk

Advanced search

Line eyes please

(11 Posts)
DieCryHate Mon 08-Apr-19 08:46:31

Hello, I'd love your opinions please. I'm either 10 or 11 dpo. Had what I took as an indent on a FRER yesterday afternoon so tested again with an internet cheapie plus the second FRER very early this morning with FMU. I can see absolute squinters again on both but I'm not persuaded they aren't indents. Can't be evaps as they came up in the timeframe. I tweaked the lines on my phone (originals attached) and the cheapie test is a thick line.

I'll retest later but interested to see what anyone else thinks as Im leaning towards negative but unsure. Thanks

RedPandaFluff Mon 08-Apr-19 08:55:21

I've been squinting at these for a couple of minutes and I keep changing my mind! Sometimes I think I see the faintest of lines and then I think "nope, nothing there . . . "

Nothing for it but to try again later. Good luck!

DieCryHate Mon 08-Apr-19 08:58:49

Thanks @RedPandaFluff will update later. Come on postman!

ducksandacorns Mon 08-Apr-19 09:02:25

I can see a very faint line on the FR and a clearer one on the IC...fingers crossed!

Tinkoschminko Mon 08-Apr-19 09:05:25

I can definitely see one on the IC. Not sure on FRER - photos too large to open properly.

DieCryHate Mon 08-Apr-19 09:37:51

Thanks both!

FluffyKittenss Mon 08-Apr-19 12:01:15

Like PP i can see clearly on the internet cheapie but struggling on the other one. I'd Say leave it a few days and Test again. (easier said than done, i know! )

DieCryHate Mon 08-Apr-19 12:30:26

Thanks all. My postman has just been and it's still a squinter, but unmistakable now. It's more obvious to my eye than on the photo. Also came up within a couple of minutes.

My clearblue digital says not pregnant but the FRER is definitely pink tinged. I think I will accept this as a tentative BFP for now.

I've attached a photo of the latest test against the one I posted at the start of this thread.

Paradyning Mon 08-Apr-19 12:50:05

I can see them. Especially on the IC

RedPandaFluff Mon 08-Apr-19 12:52:09

Ooooo yes I can see a faint line on the second FRER! Tentative congrats!

DieCryHate Mon 08-Apr-19 13:18:58

@RedPandaFluff thank you! Ahhhh! Doesn't feel real yet. Have no one to talk to either so feel slightly mad confused we only decided to try for #2 three weeks ago, didn't expect this so quick at all.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »