Talk

Advanced search

Implantation?

(4 Posts)
AnnaSteen Sun 07-Apr-19 12:11:31

Hi all

I am having a bit of a panic here. Sorry in advance for TMI but when I went to the bathroom this morn and wiped I had a fairly substantial mix of discharge/pinkish blood on the toilet paper. I have never been pregnant but in my head thought that implantation would be literally one or two spots of blood. Anyone any ideas if this could be implantation? It’s not period as o did IVF so only had a embryo transfer 4 days ago but I am worried the blood is a sign something has gone wrong...

physicskate Sun 07-Apr-19 15:15:33

Bleeding is far more common for n ivf than 'natural' conception. I'm afraid that only time will tell what the bleeding is...

DaisyMay25 Sun 07-Apr-19 15:19:05

Hi @AnnaSteen someone in an ivf group I'm in linked this

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.conceptfertility.co.uk/2017/05/31/what-happens-after-an-embryo-transfer/amp/

As you can see day four bleeding is completely normal, it's not a confirmation that'll it'll result in pregnancy but it seems in IVF it's normal, if it does become heavy give your clinic a call

AnnaSteen Sun 07-Apr-19 18:27:19

Thanks so much!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »