Talk

Advanced search

TWW for late April bfp

(124 Posts)
GreatestShowUnicorn Sat 06-Apr-19 09:27:58

Anyone want to join me? I should ovulate tomorrow or Monday. Just had IUI this morning.

GreatestShowUnicorn Sat 06-Apr-19 13:12:38

No one?

wannabebump Sat 06-Apr-19 15:37:43

Me! Predicted ovulation yesterday so I'm hanging on to the April bus for as long as possible!

mrsc1987 Sat 06-Apr-19 15:41:45

Yes me too, due to ovulate today/tomorrow so my tww starts soon

Peachyx2505 Sat 06-Apr-19 17:50:09

Me 🙋🏻‍♀️ should ov today according to apps, but not entirely sure as gone for the relaxed approach this cycle. Not sure if we dtd enough this cycle due to my shifts. But I guess time will tell 😀

🤞🤞 ladies xx

GreatestShowUnicorn Sat 06-Apr-19 22:34:57

Peachy don’t worry it only takes once with
my dd I inseminated on the Thursday ovulated Sunday and she’s here.

Peachyx2505 Wed 10-Apr-19 10:23:49

That's very true!

How's everyone doing? Any symptom spotters in the house?! 🙋🏻‍♀️

mrsc1987 Wed 10-Apr-19 11:05:54

Im 3dpo so nothing yet but far too early for anything to be happening for me yet

Merrydoula Wed 10-Apr-19 12:30:23

Can I join? Pretty sure I ovulated either sat/sun...we haven't DTD as much as we should have but oh well here goes another TWW...x

LemonyLimey Wed 10-Apr-19 15:45:02

Can I join please? I ovulated Thursday/Friday last week so currently symptom spotting like a mad woman.

The TWW feels like the longest two weeks of my life, fingers crossed though!

Merrydoula Wed 10-Apr-19 20:56:48

@LemonyLimey have you had any symptoms so far? X

Bubblebubble123 Wed 10-Apr-19 23:50:01

Me!! Ovulated today!! Second month trying after a Mc in Jan. Last month I had all the pregnancy symptoms that I had on my first and my period was 3 days late and yet I wasn’t pregnant. So this month even if I get symptoms I’m not gonna get ahead of myself. My body seriously played some tricks on me last month. Fingers crossed for lots of BFPs for us ladies!!!

LemonyLimey Thu 11-Apr-19 11:48:00

@Merrydoula I don't think so (currently 6/7dpo depending when I had my ovulation after the peak display on the clearblue), but every little think makes me wonder; pain in my lower abdomen especially for the past two days. How about you? I find the TWW lasting the longest time...

Merrydoula Thu 11-Apr-19 16:34:57

@LemonyLimey argh symptom spotting is the worst but we all do it lol! I'm only suspected 3/4dpo not really any symptoms as of yet, we shall see! X

GreatestShowUnicorn Sat 13-Apr-19 20:21:16

How is everyone I've got such bad nausea I keep thinking I might actually vomit! And it gets worse as the day goes on same as with my DD and my failed attempt in August.

Syncope Sat 13-Apr-19 20:49:17

Hello all - mind if I join you? I think I ovulated on the 7th or 8th which would make me 5-6 DPO today! First month doing OPKs and temping so I could be completely wrong. grin

Nausea sounds good @GreatestShowUnicorn - well, not good but you know what I mean! I have absolutely zero symptoms but am still going to have to sit on my hands for the next week or so to keep from testing ridiculously early.

When is everyone planning to test?

MamaGeordie Sat 13-Apr-19 21:55:20

This is my first cycle using OPKs too @Syncope so I'm not 100% what I'm doing but hopeful I'm right in thinking I OVd yesterday which would make me 1 DPO today. And I'm symptom spotting already with facial flushing, tiredness, cramping and sore boobs. Crikey, it's going to be a long tww!

GreatestShowUnicorn Sat 13-Apr-19 22:51:10

I'm out with a close friend on Friday night so think I'll test Friday, may still be too early but thinking I'll give it a go.

Merrydoula Sun 14-Apr-19 15:59:27

@GreatestShowUnicorn I'm about 6/7dpo, been feeling very fatigued yesterday and today, I don't know if it's a sign but I definitely noticed I was feeling unusually exhausted...

MamaGeordie Sun 14-Apr-19 20:31:06

From your original post that would make you at the back end of the tww surely @GreatestShowUnicorn crossing everything for you. Keep us up to date.
Tmi: Did anyone else's CM dry up after OV and then get a big snotty bit of EWCM at 2-3dpo?

GreatestShowUnicorn Mon 15-Apr-19 17:35:55

I'm on about CD 24 ovia say 6 days until period I reckon 7-8 based on ovulation tests. I'll be testing Friday as meant to be going out Friday night.

SquigglyOne Tue 16-Apr-19 07:19:13

Can I join?
4 dpo today - the symptom spotting is driving me crazy 😬😬

GreatestShowUnicorn Tue 16-Apr-19 13:02:42

Welcome squiggly of course you can

LemonyLimey Tue 16-Apr-19 16:09:46

@GreatestShowUnicorn fingers crossed for BFP on Friday!

I stupidly did a test on Sunday, obv. a BFN but it's very tempting to test when I have them in the house! Currently holding off testing again until the weekend, AF should be due Thursday/Friday.

wannabebump Tue 16-Apr-19 19:05:43

Trying not to test right now... not got a 4 hour hold going on, know it'll be BFN, but there's a tiny voice saying do it, do it 😩

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »