Talk

Advanced search

On heat!!!

(4 Posts)
pinkylinky Fri 05-Apr-19 21:56:22

So I was put on the depo last April I have decided not to continue as I want to try for another baby .... my last injection was 4th off January it technically ran out on the 29th off March ..... I know with coming off the depo injection it can take months for your fertility to come back .... but my body has been acting really strange I got a bad belly ache on the 1st off April it felt like bad period type cramping, then after that it's like I'm constantly turned on I'm dtd at every opportunity my sex drive and the urge has sky rocketed..... is this normal to feel like this?? Just wondering if anyone else felt like this after depo? I used to get like this before my period but so far I can't come on.... I haven't had a period the whole time I have had the injection.... I have noticed like twinges in my left side ... assuming that is ovary pain I really don't know ...

pinkylinky Fri 05-Apr-19 22:29:27

Anyone ???

squidge2010 Fri 05-Apr-19 22:49:33

Yep! Almost no sex drive whilst on depo but came off it last summer and now I can't get enough!! DP has a much lower sex drive than I do now and it's driving me nuts!

pinkylinky Sat 06-Apr-19 07:37:54

I've told my partner to keep up lol

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »