Talk

Advanced search

Line eyes/OPK experts please

(6 Posts)
Rosie2531 Thu 04-Apr-19 12:05:06

I'll try and not make this too long an explanation! 😂🤦‍♀️ I stopped cerelle over 7 weeks ago, had a withdrawal/maybe af IDK a week or two later.

Thought I had faint lines on ics but turned out to be evaps.

Just back from holiday last night (12.30pm) and OPKs had arrived. Tested with OPK (top strip) and looked quite dark, then this morning (9am and middle) and finally an hour ago (bottom). The OPKs are getting lighter.

Then to add to the mix, I poas alongside the middle OPK and can see a faint line on the frer. This appeared after 2 mins.

I've attached both pictures and just looking for advice. I know OPKs can pick up hcg - could this have happened? Hence why the line is lighter after FMU? Or am I likely to have ovulated in the past few days?

Spanneroo Thu 04-Apr-19 12:14:56

You can get positive OPKs early in pregnancy. I'd wait a couple of days and test with a pregnancy test.

Rosie2531 Thu 04-Apr-19 12:49:18

@Spanneroo Thanks for replying. I tested with a pregnancy test too and posted the pic alongside. There's a faint line there but I'm confused regarding the OPKs 🤔

Would assume line would be darker.

Spanneroo Thu 04-Apr-19 13:23:35

I don't think that's necessarily the case for testing pregnant hormone, which is why I've suggested taking another preg test in a couple of days. I can't really tell for sure if I can see a line on the one you've already taken, and either way, you should get a clearer answer with a second test: either the line has gone, or it's darker.

Rosie2531 Thu 04-Apr-19 13:46:44

Thanks for that, makes a lot of sense! I'll wait two days and take another test smile

Rosie2531 Fri 05-Apr-19 09:57:17

So, I didn't wait! 😂 but used a frer and NHS test. It won't let me upload any photos (apparently I've exceeded the allowed 6) but I've uploaded to this sharing site. The lines are definitely there and definitely getting darker smile

https://ibb.co/n6kZfnG
https://ibb.co/P4K1D4n

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »