Talk

Advanced search

No signs of ovulation

(5 Posts)
Esmerelda123 Wed 03-Apr-19 16:10:36

Hello everyone! I’m new to this site but when I google a question i always seem to end up here lol.

Me and my husband are TTC. I took my last pill (microgynan) 18th Feb. Had my withdrawl bleed at the end of feb and then had my first ‘real’ period 22nd March. Before I was on the pill my periods where very regular and no issues with heaviness. I never noticed any signs of ovulation but I wasn’t looking for it.

Now I’ve been using the Ovulation tests and this is supposed to be my ‘fertile’ week per my trackers. They are all coming back negative and it’s panicking me I’m not ovulating. I’m trying to check my basal temp but it’s a bit all over the place. Can I ask your experiences of this and the tests? What symptoms do you have when you’re ovulating? Am I not, despite the period?

Comps83 Wed 03-Apr-19 16:21:32

I took my past pill 22feb
First bleed for only 3 days 20th March
Tracker said I should ovulate yesterday. OPKs were totally blank all this week
Until today!
Keep going . They start showing results very suddenly

Comps83 Wed 03-Apr-19 16:22:02

I also meant to say I’ve had no symptoms

Esmerelda123 Wed 03-Apr-19 16:24:40

Thank you! Do you find the clear blue ones better?

Comps83 Wed 03-Apr-19 16:26:32

I’ve been testing all the time with the cheapies . Today I got my first proper coloured line on them so I tried the clear blue for the first time ever.
I think it saves a lot of money to use cheapies until they start showing results and then use the clear blue to confirm

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »