Talk

Advanced search

Pregnancy test negative, no period

(10 Posts)
Gothqueen Wed 03-Apr-19 07:52:52

Morning, just an update. 9 days late and finally succumbed to an 'expensive' test and not the one step ones I've been using and got my BFP. Sending good luck and baby dust to you all xx

chloesweetie23 Tue 02-Apr-19 13:51:22

Hello All,

My period came on shortly a few hours after this post sad

Roxybaby12 Tue 02-Apr-19 11:05:59

@chloesweetie23
I totally understand huni, especially when your body is showing all the signs! To be honest I never found clear blue very good and use first response. being so late is odd, I hope the docs can give you some answers. Even if you’re not pregnant at least help you get back on track and start again. Thank you-now I’ve gotta get through the next hurdle and keeping it sticking!
Keep us posted. Good luck sweetie xx

chloesweetie23 Tue 02-Apr-19 10:46:27

@Roxybaby12 I've only taken one clear blue (not digital) test today and that showed negative. In my head surely if I am pregnant it will show positive as I'm 13 days late? Periods are so frustrating... I just pray and hope I don't come on. I'm booking a doctors appointment this afternoon to see if they can do a blood test. Don't know whether that will help... congrats on your bfp xxx

Roxybaby12 Tue 02-Apr-19 10:41:56

@chloesweetie23
Hi lovely, thought I recognised your name!! Lol..
Sorry you are having to suffer so much this cycle.. it’s so horrible this wait! Wish there was some definite sign that just made it all easier. Maybe your little bean is just a shy one? Have you tried the first response tests? They’re meant to be supper sensitive.
I’ve been lucky and caught the eggy this month, got my bfp on Saturday. But I was 4/5 days late for af before anything showed up.
I have a friend in the same boat as you, it’s so unfair.. all her tests are saying negative but she ‘knows’ she’s pregnant.
I really hope you get that positive test soon. Keeping everything crossed for you. Xx

chloesweetie23 Tue 02-Apr-19 10:31:00

@Gothqueen ah keep me updated! I feel your pain! I just wish it could be a definite answer from day one! I used a clear blue one not the digital test though. Xxx

chloesweetie23 Tue 02-Apr-19 10:30:21

@Roxybaby12 did you come on eventually then? And I know when I ovulate as I get a bit of brown spotting and lots of cervical mucus which is clear and stringy (sorry tmi). X

Gothqueen Tue 02-Apr-19 10:28:08

Hi, I feel your confusion and frustration. I'm 8 days late. I've had cramps and pelvic pain, feel sick and dizzy as well as being absolutely knackered.
How many times have you tested and what tests are you using? I'm using the one step tests but they're coming back as negative 😡 I'm thinking of getting to 2 weeks late and booking in gps. Fingers crossed you get your + soon xx

Roxybaby12 Tue 02-Apr-19 10:27:31

Hi,
Do you know your dates/track your cycles and if you definitely ovulated? Maybe you ovulated later than you thought? I ovulated 4/5 days later this cycle than I did the last one. X

chloesweetie23 Tue 02-Apr-19 10:23:33

I'm 13 days late for my period, I done a pregnancy test this morning and it's negative. I'm getting slight cramps, my nipples are sore and my boobs are heavier than usual. Is it possible that the HcG levels just aren't showing on the test yet? Got my fingers crossed 🤞🏻

TTC July 2018 🥰

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »