Talk

Advanced search

Conceive after chemical?

(3 Posts)
Marshmallow1992 Tue 02-Apr-19 09:37:47

Did anyone conceive the very next month after chemical???

Clutching at straws here! Cycle 9 ttc #1 and had a chemical last month so I’m hoping my hormones are starting to regulate after being on the pill for 11 years. Just wondering what my chances are of conceiving straight away!

Luckylola12 Tue 02-Apr-19 19:20:01

Hi @marshmallow1992 i would like to know this aswell =)
I think i had a chemical! I was 2 days late, had a very very faint positive line on test and 4 days before af alot of random clear discharge? I dont know if thats chemical or not! But i had the same thought in my head! Maybe next month will be a yes!?!?!

Marshmallow1992 Tue 02-Apr-19 21:00:54

I had a faint but clearly positive test last month! Had several and I just knew it was going to end up a chemical because my line never got any darker 😥 it was the first ever second line as I had tested many times before and not even a hint of BFP! I had aching boobs as well and never had any symptoms before. If you had a faint positive then it’s still a positive. I’m sorry you went through this. I found it difficult. I’m trying to be positive though and look at it that I can indeed get pregnant! I just wondered how long it took other posters to get pregnant after a chemical! That was my tests - as you can see they just got lighter 😥.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »