Talk

Advanced search

Confused by my CM

(3 Posts)
babydreamer24 Tue 02-Apr-19 02:05:01

Hey Ladies!!

How is everyone going with their TTC journey??

I am a little bit confused at the moment. Im pretty sure I ovulated around CD 23/24 (I have a 33 day cycle), I judged this based on the fact that I had a lot of clear stretchy fertile CM on both of these days.

I am now 4 days away from AF starting and im having more clear stretchy CM, does any one know what this could be?? I didnt think it was normal to get this CM so close to AF starting...?

Please help!!
Thanks xx

Marshmallow1992 Tue 02-Apr-19 21:22:21

My cycles are a bit weird just now. I used to ovulate around day 16/17 and the past 3 cycles I’ve had a near positive OPK on day 15 with loads of EWCM but I don’t actually ovulate. I then get loads of EWCM again on CD20 (today) and ovulate tomorrow or day after. I know this 100% because I temp. Maybe your body is trying to ovulate then doesn’t. I’d love to know why all of a sudden I’m ovulating a week later than usual but then the body is a strange thing.

crazychemist Wed 03-Apr-19 14:28:18

It might be a late ovulation. Sometimes ovulation is delayed. If you’re ttc, I’d suggest a bit of dtd just in case!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »