Talk

Advanced search

TTC buddies needed DESPERATELY

(1000 Posts)
MrsB899 Mon 01-Apr-19 21:48:38

I desperately need some TTC buddies. We've just started trying for no.3 and we haven't told anyone. I'm bursting but with no one to talk to. I realise this makes me sound like a total sap

Lammoshay Mon 01-Apr-19 22:21:54

Oh hi TTC buddy 👋
I’m with you- trying for no1- 3 months in 🤞

MrsB899 Mon 01-Apr-19 22:39:08

Hi 👋🏼 I'm about 2 months in. Hoping it happens soon I'm the most impatient person ever. Think I'm driving my DH mad x

Lammoshay Mon 01-Apr-19 22:53:35

Yep been there with my hubby!
It’s such an exciting but emotional process isn’t it x

MrsTD88 Mon 01-Apr-19 23:13:19

Been TTC no2 since August, no luck as yet. My cycle has also gone totally crazy, currently on day 68! Went to GP last week as all preg tests have been negative, he discussed possibly a hormone issue or simply not ovulating. Now referred for blood tests. I've barely told anyone what is going on🙊 and dying to talk about it with like minded people

MrsB899 Mon 01-Apr-19 23:27:38

My cycles were a mess and have finally got them to 28 days over the last 3 months since taking pre pregnancy vitamins. I started on the seven seas trying for a baby and have just started pregnacare this month. Did you fall quite quickly with DC1. I have a 12 year old who was a welcomed surprise and my 5 year old we was really lucky to conceive almost straight away. I've never really done all this OPK and symptom spotting. I feel like I'm going mental and there's no one I can talk to because we don't want the added pressure of everyone asking if it's happened yet if they know we're trying

MrsTD88 Tue 02-Apr-19 00:00:50

I'm hoping mine settle soon. Our first pregnancy was a total surprise but unfortunately ended in a mmc. I let my body recover for a while after that and then fell pregnant with DD after 6 months of actively trying. She is now almost 3 and I constantly get asked when we're having another. I just can't bring myself to openly talk about it and tend to play down that we're TTC. It's totally thrown me this time round, my cycles were always so regular up until a few months ago. I'm waiting to get all my bloodwork done before attempting OPK etc but I have to wait for my next cycle before they can test for ovulation. It's great we can come on here and talk so openly.

LuRose Tue 02-Apr-19 05:57:29

You're not a sap at all! Me and my partner are trying for first and I just want to tell everyone I meet 😂. It's only been three months and I feel so impatient. I don't know how most women keep it a secret for three months when they actually get pregnant too!!

StarlightIntheNight Tue 02-Apr-19 09:23:13

I can be your TTC buddy. We are also trying to conceive no 3 smile We have a 5 ds and 7 dd. Both of them conceived first cycle. We have been trying on and off the last few months. But we only manage to dtd once a cycle when we try sad Dh has a low libido due to some pills taken for hair loss years ago. Im nervous we left it too late.

Also, just started temping, and no obvious rise to show I have ovulated! Are you beginning the 2ww?

Olivebrach Tue 02-Apr-19 11:31:24

Heyyy can i join too? Been TTC since about august for our second smile having a long cycle at about 36 days but might try taking vitimans like you have said!
How do they make your cycle shorter?

MrsB899 Tue 02-Apr-19 15:36:19

Yay lots of TTC buddies. I normally tell my mum everything and I'm so struggling to not tell her this. AF is due any day now and I can't wait for it to come and bugger off. I'm due to go abroad in June too and if I'm not pregnant by then I'll be due on while we're away which will suck massively!

MrsB899 Tue 02-Apr-19 15:38:04

@StarlightIntheNight I struggle to temp because I work night shifts three nights a week. I use OPKs but if I'm honest I struggle to read them sometimes. I'm waiting on some clear blue digitalis to come through any day now so hopefully they'll help

MrsB899 Tue 02-Apr-19 15:39:37

@Olivebrach I'm not sure how they work I've never had regular cycles really and since taking them for the last three months I've been 28days every month. Ive just started taking pregnacare this month because I couldn't find the seven seas ones. Hopefully it won't make a difference

hopeandpray1988 Tue 02-Apr-19 16:22:28

Hi ladies, can I join?
We're ttc no.1. I'm on cd2 of cycle 2. Not going to lie, was absolutely gutted when AF showed up yesterday. I know it would be quite lucky to conceive first time round but it crushed me. Onwards and upwards into cycle 2. Been off bc since August but cycles have been long. Last one was 44 days which is the shortest so far. Going to try and see a doctor to see if I can do anything to shorten them. @MrsB899 what vitamins are you taking? I've started on evening primrose and omega 3 6 9 to see if that helps. Going to start opks this month too. X

Lumulf19 Tue 02-Apr-19 16:37:03

Hi Ladies,
We are TTC baby no.1. First cycle of trying - AF due on Thursday.
I've got cramps in my stomach and thighs today, which feels like period pains but of course I'm driving myself crazy thinking it could be implantation. I'm also sooooooo thirsty and fatigued but i'm aware this could be wishful thinking.
If period doesn't show by Sunday we will test as this will be 4 weeks since the first day of my last period. (usually have short 25 day cycles).
Feels nice to read of other people TTC at the same time! Baby dust to all x

MrsB899 Tue 02-Apr-19 16:57:40

@hopeandpray1988 of course. The more the merrier. I'm taking the seven seas trying for a baby for the last three months and since taking them my cycles have gone from anything between 30-40 days to 28 every month for the last 3. This month I've changed to pregnacare conception to up my game 😆 my husband is taking true men's ones too. Fingers crossed x

MrsB899 Tue 02-Apr-19 16:59:17

@Lumulf19 fingers crossed for you. I drive myself mad symptom spotting. AF is due Friday here. I have achy boobs but nothing else which I always get. I think I'm out this month any way. Wish my OPKs would hurry up 😆

Robbo93 Tue 02-Apr-19 17:01:39

Hey can I join?

I'm TTC #1, came off the pill in January. AF arrived yesterday for me too 😭

MrsB899 Tue 02-Apr-19 17:16:04

@Robbo93 of course more the merrier. I can't wait for my AF to arrive this month and bugger off 😆

Lumulf19 Tue 02-Apr-19 17:30:12

@MrsB899 thanks, fingers crossed for you too! I feel the same as you though, if AF is coming id rather it hurried up so we can start cycle 2! Very early days for us and it’s all so exciting, trying to just let it be and relax (yeah right!) x

StarlightIntheNight Tue 02-Apr-19 17:35:53

MrsB899, I could never read the ovulation strips, so got clear blue digital a while back and it makes it so much easier. This month, we ran out as we were approaching the ovulation time...but I think we managed to dtd on ovulation day....however, waiting to see about temps rising etc.

MrsB899 Tue 02-Apr-19 17:45:08

@Lumulf19 no part of me will relax and just go with the flow I'm so excited it's unreal and we've only just started trying really. @StarlightIntheNight ah that's good to know hopefully my digital OPKs will be here soon I really struggle with the cheapies

dizzy85 Tue 02-Apr-19 17:49:42

Hi can I please join in? Ttc number 1, currently 6dpo...these tww's are torturous 😬 on cycle number 4 of trying x

MrsB899 Tue 02-Apr-19 18:28:25

@dizzy85 welcome lovey. Fingers crossed for you! I agree the TWW drives me insane

dizzy85 Tue 02-Apr-19 19:35:23

Thankyou...and good luck to everybody x

This thread is not accepting new messages.