Talk

Advanced search

Clearblue advanced digital ovulation test

(3 Posts)
klj411 Mon 01-Apr-19 18:12:58

Hi,

I am just after some advice from anyone who has used the clearblue ovulation tests.

I had the copper coil removed in February and started trying to conceive straight away. I had a regular cycle with the coil and had one period starting on the 22nd of Feb after it was removed but had nothing since. Before the coil I had irregular periods too so its not that surprising it is back to being irregular now.

I did a pregnancy test on Friday which was negative so bought the ovulation tests however I don't know when I should start using it or if I start randomly tomorrow not knowing where I am in my cycle if it will be accurate? Any advice?

mila1988 Wed 03-Apr-19 17:09:34

I would roughly try from when you think you might be ovulating. That can be a start point and then if it does appear as 'not fertile' I suppose to can try the following day until you get a flashing smiley.

klj411 Wed 03-Apr-19 17:30:11

Hi, thanks for your reply.

So I posted another thread as I did start testing yesterday. It was low fertility and then I had a static smiley today. I'm unsure whether this would be accurate? Plus I had 4 errors before I got the static smiley.

I am currently cycle day 41!

Its so confusing!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »